• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by feugatos

1. F

Gameserver CPU/Bandwidth Requirements

I know people who run their Dedicated server only with 512 RAM. So ram ain't the problem. My concern is the bandwidth requirements. An 100mbps line is enough for a 24 player server, but how much traffic would that server require in a month? Would 250GB of data transfer be enough? That's what I'm...
  2. F

Gameserver CPU/Bandwidth Requirements

Hi there guys, Some friend of mine and I are hoping to start a Call of Duty 4 server real soon. But since I'm new I'd like some help on that. More specifically I'm concerned about the bandwidth requirements of a game server. So let's say I host a 16-player server. A 10MB upload link is more...
  3. F

DirectAdmin Hosting

Hi guys, I'm looking for DirectAdmin shared hosting. Disk Space: 5GB+ Bandwidth: the more the better MySQL databases e-mail: IMAP support is a must I'll be waiting for offers.
  4. F

Starting a new web hosting company

well we'll see...
  5. F

Looking for Band Fan Site hosting

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone that can host a new fan site for one of my favorite bands. What I'm looking for is this: Space: 600MB+ Bandwidth: As much as you can give. MySQL DBs: At least 2. eMail with POP access: 5 accounts at least. FTP access: 2 accounts at least. No file size...
  6. F

Starting a new web hosting company

Hi guys, I'm about to buy a reseller account and start my own web hosting company with a friend of mine. I will be the owner while he will be the co-owner As it seems the server will be located inside the US while we live in Greece. So I suppose that means that our company will be based in...
  7. F

DirectAdmin vs cPanel

Hi fellows, I'm about to buy VPS hosting and I haven't decided yet which control panel to use. Till now in shared hosting I've used cPanel and so I've got used to it a bit. Today I used a demo of DirectAdmin @ DirectAdmin official site and it's simplicity took my breath at the very first...
  8. F

VPS, Semi-Dedicated or Dedicated Server For Torrent Tracker Request

Concerning the control panel: cPanel or Plesk would be great. Concerning the specs: Anything you can give at this price as long as it is a linux server.
  9. F

VPS, Semi-Dedicated or Dedicated Server For Torrent Tracker Request

Hello guys, I'm about to start building a torrent tracker and I'm looking for a host. Is there any package that you can offer around 25$? P.S. Offshore would be prefered.
  10. F

Looking for torrent tracker hosting

Hi, I'm about to make a new torrent tracker. I'll be needing something like 5++ GB space 65++ GB bandwidth 8++ mysql databases 8++ email accounts with pop access cPanel (with or without fantastico) and anything else you can give. The site will be in GREEK language. Thanks.
  11. F

Need Torrent Tracker Hosting

And in case I'm opening a new domain, where am I supposed to get those stats? 'Cause my domain is new and I haven't found a hoster yet... Is there anybody else willing to host my site?
  12. F

Hmmm, but as I said: "Probably TorrentFlux". It may be phpmybittorrent or something else. The 5g space is for hosting the .torrent files. Anyone else?
  13. F

Hi there, I need a reliable hosting package that can host a torrent tracker and a forum. Probably FluxTorrent and phpBB2. The site will provide open source, freeware and shareware software. Witch means nothing illegal. So I'll be needing something like: 5gb space 25++ gb bandwidth 3++...
  14. F

Need reliable hosting asap...

It's ok. I just can't stand posting every month in order to keep my account active. Besides by giving me a banner or ad code you get money and you can make your services better.
  15. F

Need reliable hosting asap...

Demanding? Look the whole forum and tell me if I am the demanding one. There are people that ask for more than just what I want and they give nothing in return not even a single linkback while I am willing to place bannerS of the provider in my site. Anyway if anyone can host me then it's ok...
Back