• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reliable hosting asap...

feugatos

Ok as it seems my old free host went off and now I need to find a new one.
What I need is here:

fast reliable server that won't vanish like my old one did
Space: 1.5gb to max
B/W: 15gb to max
Domains hosted: 1 (i own a .gr domain)
Apache
PHP 4.3 (to latest)
MySql (at least 4 of them)
NO forum posting required
NO forced ads but I WILL place bannerS of yours (linkback, adsense etc) IF YOU WANT
MY own paid ads if possible
NO language restrictions (my site will be in greek and that's why I'm asking for that)
cPanel with fantastico
No file types/size limit
FTP access
phpMyadmin (any working version)

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT AN UPGRADEABLE ACCOUNT JUST IN CASE IN NEED SOMETHING MORE.

Last edited:
This is free hosting. It's really sad to be people so demanding, and not willing to really give anything in return.

This is free hosting. It's really sad to be people so demanding, and not willing to really give anything in return.

Demanding? Look the whole forum and tell me if I am the demanding one.
There are people that ask for more than just what I want and they give
nothing in return not even a single linkback while I am willing to place bannerS
of the provider in my site. Anyway if anyone can host me then it's ok, otherwise
don't make posts just to keep your account active and be offensive towards others....

Demanding? Look the whole forum and tell me if I am the demanding one.
There are people that ask for more than just what I want and they give
nothing in return not even a single linkback while I am willing to place bannerS
of the provider in my site. Anyway if anyone can host me then it's ok, otherwise
don't make posts just to keep your account active and be offensive towards others....

Why only ads? Posting is simple, especially from us, because our post requirement is minimal. We can't give you what you're asking, but we can get you started, if your interested.

I apologize for my previous comment, I didn't notice you were accepting ads.

It's ok.
I just can't stand posting every month in order to keep my account active.
Besides by giving me a banner or ad code you get money and you can make
your services better.

Back