• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for torrent tracker hosting

feugatos

Hi,
I'm about to make a new torrent tracker.
I'll be needing something like
5++ GB space
65++ GB bandwidth
8++ mysql databases
8++ email accounts with pop access
cPanel (with or without fantastico)
and anything else you can give.
The site will be in GREEK language.
Thanks.

You would probably need a dedicated server as i am guessing a torrent tracker would use up a lot of resources such as cpu.

That is if you find anyone willing to host such a thing as most torrent trackers are used for illegal files more than legal ones.

I would offer you a plan but ultima-host do not currently have dedicated servers available.

Good luck

<< MOD EDIT >>

When responding to a hosting request, you must provide the following:

1. Link to website or plan offered
2. Details of the plan offered, matching the original request
3. Price

Please read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming that all content on the tracker is legal, we would like to offer you the following package:

Geek Rack Diamond
9,216 MB Disk Space
180 GB Monthly Transfer
cPanel / Fantastico / RVSkins
Host Unmetered Domains
Unmetered FTP Accounts
Unmetered MySQL DBs
Unmetered SubDomains
FREE & INSTANT SETUP
$9.99 / PER MONTH

SECURE ORDER HERE

We accept PayPal, MoneyBookers, E-Gold, as well as Google Checkout. If you have any questions please feel free to mail us at sales [at] geekrack.net. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

thepiratebay is probably last bastion that have survived everything including diplomatic activity from USA on Sweden government to close it.
If i;m you i would probably go for server something in Sweden.
thepiratebay point to ip 83.140.176.146 and it is ip address from Stockholm in Sweden.
As alternative i would probably try some company from Russia or Netherlands (mininova point to 87.233.147.140 what is ip from Netherland Trueserver B.V.)

Back