• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by elven

1. E

FREE Forum and Blog Hosting!

funny that one of the forums you are using as a example (ipb ones) has moved to a different host also you guys aren't showing what kind of ipb you are offering (is kinda important) and i'm guessing people can't instal mods to the forum (no ftp access)
  2. E

x10Host.com Free Hosting + MORE!!!

registered but... the site i signed up doesn't work and thx to the nice ip thingy (1 account/ ip) i can't auto sign up for a new one ah well
  3. E

99.9% Uptime-"Best free host-period." 200Mb/30Gb/Cpanel/Fantastico/10MySQL/PHP/ETC!!!

roxr is pretty good :) plans to suit everyone's need (post to host or just an advertisement on your most visited page) great uptime fast page loading great number of mysql databases and good diskspace + awesome bandwith also good support imho as all questions get answered fast by either...
  4. E

99.9% Uptime,"This is the best free hosting available." Cpanel/Fantastico 200Mb/30Gb

seeing my previous post was rather short, here's a full review of roxr: uptime: has been great so far, i have not experienced any down time as of yet (nor have my members) hosting plans: good diversity, people can choose between several kinds of advertisements to place on the most viewed...
  5. E

99.9% Uptime,"This is the best free hosting available." Cpanel/Fantastico 200Mb/30Gb

the fact that they registered is cause of raider asking on his forum to give an honest review about his hosting i've been hosted at several sites and the top sites i've been hosted with and roxr hosting is one of the best ads are easely done with for posting only 3 times in a week (=...
  6. E

Free cPanel Hosting! 500MB/20GB PHP/Perl/SSI/Email/Autoinstaller/No Advertisements!

i'm happily hosted by lifelesspeople great host :D almost no downtime and really lots of auto-installers etc best free host i've seen so far
  7. E

I can offer 250m/15g/php/mysql! for free

Name: elven E-mail: slave_zero_50@hotmail.com Username/Subdomain: elven (if that one is taken :s : "lordsofarograth" ) thx in advance :D
  8. E

100% free PHP/mySQL/cpanel pre-installed scripts - 500MB space

same here... i really don't see where people managed to sign up and i need hosting badly lol
  9. E

100% free PHP/mySQL/cpanel pre-installed scripts - 500MB space

i can't find the spot to register :( i'ld really like to get this hosting though
  10. E

free host wanted

First visit Summary Last visit 03 May 2004 - 23:51 Month May 2004 31 May 2004 - 21:08 Unique visitors Number of visits Pages Hits Bandwidth Traffic viewed * 113 235 (2.07 visits/visitor) 28289 (120.37 pages/visit) 87681 (373.11 hits/visit) 236.55 MB (1030.76 KB/visit) seeing...
  11. E

free host wanted

http://rpgaming.cumberlandhosting.net the forum is most active ;) http://rpgaming.cumberlandhosting.net/forum the forum doesn't have that many members but well it only exists since a few days edit: we (a friend and I) are planning to create our own online game (if we do manage to...
  12. E

free host wanted

do note that site has only been active for a few days (may 24th) but i'm going over my bandwith and diskspace so that's why i'm looking
  13. E

free host wanted

nodody :( i didn't think i was asking for that much well i can live with 25mb Disk Space i really don't mind adds or pop-ups (it would be nice if a fully working ipb forum got installed for me, cause each time i try i get errors :() edit: i tried chromehosting: but it asks me...
  14. E

free host wanted

used for invision powerboard forum forum will be about games (a game will be hosted inside the forum itself) (army hack for ipb) it will also be a game clan site basicly i'm trying to establish an online gaming comunity (giving help on how to get good at those games) besides those web...
  15. E

free host wanted

50mb Disk Space (ofcourse more is allowed :p) 500MB bandwith (or more.. but not really needed) PHP,CGI, Mysql 1 Mysql Database (minimum) Cpanel subdomains no e-mail adresses required invision powerboard installer is needed :P cause i'ld like to use this for a forum don't mind...
Back