• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

x10Host.com Free Hosting + MORE!!!

Help, I can't seem to signup... Its says my IP has already signed up -_- When I hardly ever seen the site or even enter it before. T_T Thanks for any help rendered.

Can you please email me the desired domain name, username, password, and your contact information.. (EVERYTHING that is required during the signup process I need).. I will set it up manually..

Email: Admin@X10Host.com

Thanks,
Robert

My site is also hosting by them. Instant setup, everything fast and smooth. Nice community and good hoster.:beer:

i dont know what happen to my web? i install phpnuke from fantastico then only this appear!

This website is hosted by x10Host.com

‹

This website is hosted by x10Host.com

api;

Register in our forums and post in the News and Announcements >> Seeing Forced Ads? thread.. I will remove the forced ads as long as you can either put our ads on your site OR post in our forums..

Thanks,
Robert

registered but... the site i signed up doesn't work and thx to the nice ip thingy (1 account/ ip) i can't auto sign up for a new one
ah well

tq X10|robert.
i willing to put my ads on my site. but can u tell me how & what is the forum url?. i install xoop/joomla/mambo its work fine. but it not work with phpnuke only

Last edited:
how come each time i try to register it says my Duplicated IP. It is only the first time I see the site -_-... How in the world can i sign up?

Back