• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting! 500MB/20GB PHP/Perl/SSI/Email/Autoinstaller/No Advertisements!

Trel

Zen
NLC
Lifelesspeople.com is proud to offer the following:

500 MB of Disk Space
20 GB (20480MB) of Data Transfer

Disk Space and Data Transfer upgrades are available depending on usage.

Use your own domain! We can provide services for any domain issued by ICANN.

Don't have a domain? Use a subdomain of one of ours! Choose from <you>.L2P.net (l2p.net) <you>.belike.net or <you>.lifelesspeople.com.

Up to date server side scripting and database services:
----------------------
PHP: 4.3.9
Perl: 5.6.1
MySQL: 4.0.21
PostgreSQL: 7.3.7
SSI: Latest stable
----------------------

L2Presto™ One Click Autoinstaller featuring one click installation of:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Blogs/CMSs/Portals
PHP-Nuke
PostNuke
Xoops
e107
Drupal
phpWCMS
SiteFrame
Mambo Open Source
VortexPortal
phpWebSite
b2
CuteNews
Geeklog
pMachine
bMachine
WordPress
b2evolution
Nucleus

Communities/Guestbooks
Invision Power Board 1.3
Invision Power Board 2.0
phpBB
phpWiki
TikiWiki
punBB
XMB
iPei GuestBook
Advanced Guestbook
YaBBSE
phpBook

Image Galleries/File Management
paFileDB
Coppermine
4Images Gallery
Gallery

Project Management/Groupware
phpCollab
dotProject
PHProjekt

Helpdesk/FAQ Management/Live Chat
livehelp
OneOrZeroHelpDesk
phpMyFAQ
ODFaq
FAQMasterFlex
phpSupportTickets
SupportLogic
osTicket
HelpCenterLive
Support Services Manager

eCommerce/Shopping Carts
osCommerce
Classifieds
phpAdsNew
CubeCart
phpAuction
ZenCart

Misc/Calendar/Links Management
AdvancedPoll
phpFormGenerator
Open-Realty
Moodle
PHPSurveyor
phpESP
WebCalendar
phpLinks

-----------------------------------------------------------

Easy to use control panel powered by cPanel featuring our own custom skin!
SSL Support*
Easy to understand website statistics via Webalizer and Awstats!
POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail email services.
Antispam measures including reverse domain lookup, addresss verification, use of RBLs and much more!
Spam Assassin with tweaked custom rulesets featuring a Spam Box Catchall with Spam Box Autodeleter!
Email Antivirus scanning via ClamAV for your security and protection.
Rock solid service and support.
Full cPanel Pro support featuring Image Manager, BoxTrapper, Stats Configuration, and Leech Protect!
Easy to use WYSIWYG editor integrated into the control panel!
Daily redundant backup of your data, both local and offsite! (L2P exclusive!)
L2PCompressit™ Website Compression System (L2P exclusive!)
L2PSysSecure™ Website Security System (L2P exclusive!)
Parked and Addon Domains (L2P exclusive!)

99.95%+ recorded uptime

* - Domain Accounts Only

To trial our easy to use control panel take a look at our many flash tutorials here: L2P Flash Tutorials.

Why choose Lifelesspeople.com?

Lifelesspeople.com was founded in 2000 and is still around today. We run a realistic and profitable business that doesn't offer more than we can provide.

I want to signup now, how do I?

Signing up with us is very easy! All we ask in return for all of these is participation in our community.

For more information visit us at: http://www.lifelesspeople.com/

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to seeing you at Lifelesspeople.com. If you have any questions feel free to reply to this thread and I will answer them to be the best of my ability. :D

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PBPP stands for Pay by Post™ Points. These are used to "pay" for your webhosting account each month and are awarded based on the content of posts in the forum.

See here for the offical PBPP announcement: http://www.lifelesspeople.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2955

I found this on your forum when i was about to do a request.
And another thing:

Prior to requesting, take note of the following:

1) Before requesting you will be required to gain 400 PBPP. This 400 will count towards your total 1000 needed for the month you request and will not be taken.

2) Throughout the life of your account you will be required to gain 1000 PBPP monthly in order to pay for your account. Although this seems like alot PBPP are awarded based on the content of a post and not merely on the number of posts made. This will make it extremely easy for some and extremely hard for others.

>.> i dont like Pay by Post Poo -_-'

Dj Terrorist said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PBPP stands for Pay by Post™ Points. These are used to "pay" for your webhosting account each month and are awarded based on the content of posts in the forum.

See here for the offical PBPP announcement: http://www.lifelesspeople.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2955

I found this on your forum when i was about to do a request.
And another thing:

Prior to requesting, take note of the following:

1) Before requesting you will be required to gain 400 PBPP. This 400 will count towards your total 1000 needed for the month you request and will not be taken.

2) Throughout the life of your account you will be required to gain 1000 PBPP monthly in order to pay for your account. Although this seems like alot PBPP are awarded based on the content of a post and not merely on the number of posts made. This will make it extremely easy for some and extremely hard for others.

>.> i dont like Pay by Post Poo -_-'

I never claimed the offer was for everyone. Just those that want 500 MB / 20GB with every feature offered by a paid provider (and some that aren't) with 99.99% uptime. :bandit2:

Also our L2Presto™ One Click Autoinstaller was upgraded to install PHP-Nuke 7.5. Anyone that offers Fantastico is just lagging behind. :biggrin2:

icewind said:
your host would be great, if i didn't have to post.

If you had no to post for host all the lammers WAreZ guys where in this post
maybe if you give 5 acounts per month but with no post requerimient will be cool

I like their post system. At llp, you will be easy to start your post and make more posts Coz the community is very very active. Join it and you will love it

skyly said:
I like their post system. At llp, you will be easy to start your post and make more posts Coz the community is very very active. Join it and you will love it

Don't forget the important part for our Chinese users.. your website does not have to be in English. :)

If you want 20gb than you should be grateful theres even a free offer out there, instead of saying "omfg i hav to post forget it"

LP-Trel said:
Don't forget the important part for our Chinese users.. your website does not have to be in English. :)
Yeah, that's the awesome thing which i like it very much.
Thank you Trel

Hello! This forum of coming of the accidental chance today and still seeing this invitation is really very glad, I am a PHP fan , want this this one of yours very much , hope you can sanction . Thank you very much! My contact way: netyaksa@yahoo.com.cn

cgceo said:
Hello! This forum of coming of the accidental chance today and still seeing this invitation is really very glad, I am a PHP fan , want this this one of yours very much , hope you can sanction . Thank you very much! My contact way: netyaksa@yahoo.com.cn
what are you talking about? I can't got your mean.

i'm happily hosted by lifelesspeople
great host :D
almost no downtime and really lots of auto-installers etc

best free host i've seen so far

elven said:
i'm happily hosted by lifelesspeople
great host :D
almost no downtime and really lots of auto-installers etc

best free host i've seen so far

I love all the positive reviews. Thanks guys! :)

Back