• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

99.9% Uptime,"This is the best free hosting available." Cpanel/Fantastico 200Mb/30Gb

Upload Spot

What I am offering:
200Mb Disk Space
30Gb Bandwidth
10 MySQL Databases
CPANEL + FANTASTICO*
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains, Parked Domains
Email Accounts
Fast Servers, Great Uptime (99.999%)

NO FORCED ADS, you place ONE google adsense where it fits best for you.
You need to make ONE, and only ONE Post - your request post.
You may however, post 5 times per week, and you DO NOT have to display ads anywhere on your website.
If you are really the poster type, you can post 10 per week, and get 250Mb Space, 40Gb Bandwidth. Also no ads required.

*What you can install with fantastico:
Blogs
b2evolution
Nucleus
pMachine Free
WordPress

Content Management
Drupal
Geeklog
Mambo Open Source
PHP-Nuke
phpWCMS
phpWebSite
Post-Nuke
Siteframe
Typo3
Xoops

Customer Relationship
Crafty Syntax Live Help
Help Center Live
osTicket
PHP Support Tickets
Support Logic Helpdesk
Support Services Manager

Discussion Boards
phpBB2
SMF

E-Commerce
CubeCart
OS Commerce
Zen Cart

F.A.Q.
FAQMasterFlex

Guestbooks
ViPER Guestbook

Hosting Billing
AccountLab Plus
phpCOIN

Image Galleries
4Images Gallery
Coppermine Photo Gallery
Gallery

Mailing Lists
PHPlist

Polls and Surveys
Advanced Poll
phpESP
PHPSurveyor

Project Management
dotProject
PHProjekt

Site Builders
Soholaunch Pro Edition
Templates Express

Wiki
TikiWiki
PhpWiki

Other Scripts
Dew-NewPHPLinks
Moodle
Noahs Classifieds
Open-Realty
phpAdsNew
PHPauction
phpFormGenerator
WebCalendar

What will you be hosted on?
P4 2.8Ghz HTT (Makes 2 CPU)
1GB DDR RAM
2x160Gb 7,200RPM Hard Drives
Cent Os
100Mbps Connection
He.net Premium Bandwidth

Where are the servers located?
In the Planet Datacenter, (Texas, USA), Please visit: http://www.theplanet.com

When was roxr started?
May 1st, 2005.

Do you guys own your servers? Are you on a reseller account?
We own and operate all of our servers. We actually sell reseller accounts, we are not on one.

Why should I be hosted with roxr?
99.999% Uptime, the best support out there. This is NO BS. You've seen other companies go down in flames with their little reseller accounts, we are not going down anytime soon. You will not be disappointed if you go with us.

When is support available?
The forums are open 24/7, we answer all requests in under 24 hours unless there is a family emergency.

Do you guys go to school? If the server goes down at 10AM, will it be down untill 3PM?
No, we do not go to 5th grade school. We have several monitoring systems in place just in case, which notify us immediately with any problems with the servers. Including server load, some service failing, etc. We are normally here from 8AM to 4AM, Yes, 4 in the morning. We are really serious about this hosting business. Period.

Free Hosting Reviews?
Yes,
http://forums.roxr.com/forum10.html

Where do I signup?
You can signup with any of the following links,

Free Web Hosting
http://www.roxr.com
http://forums.roxr.com

Last edited:
ROXR is a brilliant host. There uptime is superb and support is almost instantaneously received on the support forums.

There are also webhosting competitions like "design graphics for roxr" competitions where you are able to win more space, bandwidth, features etc.

All in all, I'm extremely happy with roxr and if you are looking for a quality free webhost, I say look no further and go register!

Roxr.com is byfar one of the best free hosting services out there. It offers a GREAT amount of space, and the option to post 5 posts a week so you dont have to display ads. The forum is also VERY active so you dont have to worry about finding a place to post. Since I have had Roxr.com Hosting, there has NEVER been down time, alot of free hosts cannot say they have 99.9% uptime.

I recommend anyone who hasn't checked out Roxr.com, to do so and check it out.

Make sure to register if you want to apply for hosting

www.Roxr.com

Hello,

you say google ad then no ads required.. which one is it?

Package 1, 200Mb Space, 30Gb Bandwidth, One post needed (your request post on the forums), - then, you place one google adsense ad on your site.

Package 2 - 200mb Space, 30Gb Bandwidth - 5 Posts per week, no ads needed.

Package 3 - 250Mb Space, 40Gb Bandwidth - 10 Posts per week, no ads needed.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Roxr, best free host I have ever seen, always up, large amount of space. No ads if you post, etc. The list could go on forever on how good Roxr is, I am extremely impressed at Roxr. None of it could be possible with out the great management and staff. :)

So Far So Good

Roxr has just made my wish came true: 200 mb with 30 Gb bandwith per month, bundled with an insane array of goodies, including Fantastico powered Cpanel, which made Wordpress installation a breeze for me. All these and more for free...!

Another great feature, the admins and the community, things get fixed quick and questions get answered fast. I submitted my request one night, i woke up next morning with my site approved and set up. I can see the host is gaining popularity fast, and this community is already thriving with contests and forum cash-related activities, all geared towards users to gain upgrade perks for free.

This is my 1st hosting experience, and i consider myself blessed to have landed in Roxr's servers. Indeed, as per their motto "Provide the best and fastest support.", they are living up to it. Give them a shot :)

ma[x]ed said:
funny how like 4 new people register and their first post is praising ROXR...
they are same person? :eek2:
99.99% is not that matter. from when is the more important. :p

Last edited:
the fact that they registered is cause of raider asking on his forum to give an honest review about his hosting

i've been hosted at several sites
and the top sites i've been hosted with and roxr hosting is one of the best

ads are easely done with for posting only 3 times in a week (= practically nothing...)
and even then he just asks to put the advertisement on your most visited page
so not on all pages

the packages are great (lots of bandwith)
good number of mysql databases (10)
etc

all by all: a great host

Freewebspace.net has banned a popular review website, so I could not link to it, otherwise I would have.

I have instead asked people in their spare time to write their reviews here.

best host, best community, best admin, and best of all it's free.

what else could you ask for from a host?

seeing my previous post was rather short, here's a full review of roxr:

uptime: has been great so far, i have not experienced any down time as of yet (nor have my members)
hosting plans: good diversity, people can choose between several kinds of advertisements to place on the most viewed page, or they can choose to post a few times/week
i myself took the ads and i post at the forum
good number of ways to increase your diskspace if you think the normal amount is to low (contests, ushop item, upgrading by posting and ads if >30 uniques/day etc)

only downside i've discovered (if you can call it a downside)
is it seems only raider can activate accounts manually and seeing raider is only human he just isn't online 24/24hours and 7/7 :)
+ not that many mods to mod the forums but i imagine that'll change when a huge flood of new members will sign up ;)

the hosting sign up can take a 2days easely... so if you are looking for instant sign up roxr isn't for you
seeing after raider aproves you have to post again saying you are still interested (making it so one time visitors of the site, who just spam host requests everywhere won't get hosting)

member comunity is pretty good
people seem to be willing to help out newbie admins (note:the word newbie and not noob)

the fact that you get 10 mysql databases and alot of ftp accounts and lots of subdomains (xxx.xxx.roxr.com) is always great

roxr has lots of pre-install software (seeing they use fantastico and the scripts library (most hosts only offer one of those))

the online virus scan that you can perform at the cpanel rocks aswell

i've been at lots of free hosts and well... roxr rocks
:)

Kain15 said:
they are same person? :eek2:
99.99% is not that matter. from when is the more important. :p

Firstly we are not the same people. We decided to do a review for ROXR because we believed in its high quality service.

Concerning your 2nd question. The near 100% uptime was from the hosting first started in March of last year.

Roxr is hosting my two sites, Crimsonclan.com & Parklandlanparty.com , and both have never seen any down time. Although my lan site is under renovation, I require no down time for our sponsors view our site frequently. Ive been with them for about a month+, and support is outstanding, and so are the features given for free.

-I3lood

wow great plan, is it okay if i use it solely for my entetainment portal integrated forum wif photo gallery ?

Back