• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by el crapo

1. el crapo

Whats the scariest game you've ever played?

Doom.......at night, sitting in the dark, with those scary---- monsters coming at me scared the living crap out of me.
  2. el crapo

Teh big question

Well I agree with the NF7-S over the 8rda+.......but the thermaltake volcano 11 is phooey......maybe an slk-800 if it cooperates with the budget.
  3. el crapo

Opinion on new system

Thumbs up from me.
  4. el crapo

What's it like to be stoned?

It's really hard to explain the high marijuana gives to you. It isn't for everyone, I've seen some people get really depressed off it, but mostly you're a little happier than usual. But I'm with jmiller when it comes to Salvia Divinorum, I loved it. It was different from weed which mostly...
  5. el crapo

Does anyone know what the locks beside the AIM list names are for?

from http://enterprise.aim.com/products/aimsvcs/aim_ds.html
  6. el crapo

4kus and Asus CD-Rom drives/DVD

You should look into a LiteOn drive, they're very inexpensive and reliable as hell.
  7. el crapo

Need new computer

That's an ATX case and the Gigabyte AMD mobo that you posted before will fit in the case......its all good :cool:
  8. el crapo

Need new computer

Well thats assuming that the case conforms to the ATX standards, which I assume it is, but check it out for the term ATX in the description.
  9. el crapo

Need new computer

Yes.
  10. el crapo

Major power outage in NA

Yeah the power outtage here sucked. It went out for like 5 minutes, then back on for half an hour and went out till like now here in Jersey. Not sure whats going on in NYC but Port Authority and the Subways were outta service so my mom had to wait for hours to get on a ferry back to Jersey...
  11. el crapo

So I won a Radeon 9600 Pro...

How about an Abit NF7-S? Or is that out of your price range?
  12. el crapo

What web browser?

13. el crapo

Need suggestion for future career.

Electrical and Computer Engineering are a lot of math and physics....
  14. el crapo

Post your Desktops

OS: WindowsXP Theme: Studio28 v3 Wallpaper: Liveletta Theme Prog: uhh Windows http://blogg.directoris.net/desktop.jpg
  15. el crapo

Getting a new PC in November/December...

1) 1gb of PC3299 RAM should do u fine, 2gb's is unneccesary unless u have money coming aout the wazoo. 2) ATi Radeon 9800 Pro (IMO best card on the market atm) should be fine and it is A LOT better than a Nvidia GeForce FX 5200. IF you want an Nvidia competitor for the 9800 Pro than look at the...
Back