• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats the scariest game you've ever played?

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
Often theyre never really that scarey...you know, survival horror ones...

Id have to say Britneys Dance Beat. Couldnt sleep for weeks. :biggrin2:

Halo scared the crap outta me this morning.. evil monster standing in front of opening door

GameSpot gave it a 3.7... The USERS of GameSpot gave it, ironicly, 7.3 :p

It looks...wierd.

Id say Silent Hill 3. At night with nobody around. And surround sound. *shudders*

Hey, I remember being scared playing Goldeneye 007 for n64. Don't know why, maybe it was just the poor lighting, and the poor contrast on my TV made it hard to see the baddies, so I kept being startled everytime I started getting shot at.

Doom.......at night, sitting in the dark, with those scary---- monsters coming at me scared the living crap out of me.

Originally posted by TRUNKS
GameSpot gave it a 3.7... The USERS of GameSpot gave it, ironicly, 7.3 :p

It looks...wierd.

Bah, the industry just hates FMV for some reason. :angry2:

It starts off as a good game, but I don't deny halfway through or a bit later, the story turns out to be one of the dodgiest lameassed stories ever conceived. It could have been so much better.

This game really gets it down for atmosphere, though. Which, essentially, is what determines if a game will be scary or not.

Seriously though, the scariest one Ive played is Silent Hill 3. *shudders* *cough*maniquenroom*cough*

For Consoles: Resident Evil, nothing beats that first time those damn dogs jump through the window.

For PC: Undying. Nuff said.

Half-Life: Redemption....

After you go into the spaceship and "accidentally" open the portal to Xen, I walked under the ferris wheel and was startled by some alien dude shooting at me. I shot back, and scooted around him, but when I got into the tunnel to the big room with the snake think sticking out and thrashing around, and you fall back through a crack in the floor under the building where all these creepy machines are running and Xen Alien Dudes start appearing.......that was scary at first. But then I put god mode on.

Scariest game I've ever played is haloween paintball in the woods at night after a horror show.

youre already wired from all the candy, and whatever else you've consumed that night, jumpy from the horror show, and totally on edge. Having some dude in a scary mask jump out from beind a tree scream and pelt you with a few paintballs when you're not expecing it is kinda scary.

Hitman 2, when you are sneaking up to people, and suddenly this guy comes out of nowhere and shoots you.

Or MOHAA, when suddenly out of nowhere a guy pops out and shoots you in the head.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Hey, I remember being scared playing Goldeneye 007 for n64. Don't know why, maybe it was just the poor lighting, and the poor contrast on my TV made it hard to see the baddies, so I kept being startled everytime I started getting shot at.

playing in the caverns, on goldeneye64, after killing everyone off and not realizing that i needed 2 key cards to open the big doors. Just walking around by the radio where you call jack wade, and then getting shot from no one out of no where. I jumped up so fast, my controller yanked the n64 off my tv and smashed it into little bits. :(

*btw, i got shot by the guys with the super shotgun that come from no where.*

Duke Nukem 3d, it wasn't the game itself i hate those little green slimes that come up out of nowhere and stick to your face. i stiil hate them to this day.

I'm with that other guy that posted... first time I played Resident Evil and those damn dogs jumped through the window... I think I hid under the bed for at least thirty minutes :eek:...

Back