• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's it like to be stoned?

sophie

My friend and I are writing a song called "The Happy Song" which is basically a stoned person singing a song. Can someone tell me what it's like to be stoned? If you can remember, that is :D

The first few hurt pretty badly, and there's a lot of bruising and a bit of blood... Possibly some broken bones, but when a good sized one hits the victim in the head, it usually renders them unconscious, and then the pain stops. However the crowd continues throwing stones for quite some time until the victim in reduced to basically, a pulped mass.
It's not a pretty method of execution.

Oh wait... THAT kind of stoned...

It feels like you spent a great deal of money to numb your senses and get a more acceptable view of life. Also to obtain the illusion that your head isn't quite attached to your body in some obscure fashion.

I was thinking the same thing as Rick... stoned off your --- like Jesus.

It's different for everyone, and it's different every time.

It really depends on the setting, who you are with, the general mood, how you are feeling, how much you have...

Never been stoned myself, but most of my friends contemplate things they look at. Like a piece of string or a spoon.

You know.....I used to party a lot....but weed never affected me much. I never could figure out what potheads thought was so damned hilarious about picking their noses and wiping their boogers on the couch....guess you had to be really stoned to see the humor in it all.

Getting drunk on the other hand....well, I got all kinds of stories about that. Like the time I thought I saw a road going across the train tracks (and there wasnt), and I ended up with my car stuck across the tracks, refusing to pay a tow driver $50 to pull it off....at least until I saw the train coming. Or how it took me 8 tries to get upstairs. Or even about the time I got picked up by the cops crawling on the middle of the road drunk off my butt...yes I was crawling because I couldnt walk...and I dont remember much of it. But I cant tell you what it's like to be stoned.

A few years ago I decided to try it once more. I tried to whiff that pipe the way I used to, couldnt hold it, caughed right into the pipe and blew the stuff all over the ceiling. Evidently all those potheads thought that was pretty damned funny too. Those idiots think anything is funny. :mad:

Weed never addected me much, til I mixed it with my meds, then it was like a horrible acid trip.
The drug that affected me most was Salvia, it was a nice calming high, I just relaxed with my eyes closed, with a nice body stone, and when I squinted I had some pretty strange visuals.
One of them looked like I was seeing everything through an 8MM lense.

It's really hard to explain the high marijuana gives to you. It isn't for everyone, I've seen some people get really depressed off it, but mostly you're a little happier than usual.

But I'm with jmiller when it comes to Salvia Divinorum, I loved it. It was different from weed which mostly effected my head/mind, but Salvia effected my entire body, a body high, but wouldn't last too long. It's actually legal, and it's a lot cheaper to get [online] but the stuff burns quickly as you have to take bigger hits and hold it in longer. For some reason I didn't get many visuals like my friends did.

being stoned... is great..

feeling that ur body is somewhat disconnected to every other piece is awesome.. feeling relaxed... sometimes u get teh giggles and laugh for ages abt stupid stuff like the big red ant crawling up ur shorts or sth stupid like that

you often tend to talk shit.. like complete nonsense and u gotta eb stoned to understand someone elses bullshit... if ur not stoned u wont udnerstand it..

in my opinion, being stoned is great.. i love it.

Originally posted by el crapo
It's really hard to explain the high marijuana gives to you. It isn't for everyone, I've seen some people get really depressed off it, but mostly you're a little happier than usual.

But I'm with jmiller when it comes to Salvia Divinorum, I loved it. It was different from weed which mostly effected my head/mind, but Salvia effected my entire body, a body high, but wouldn't last too long. It's actually legal, and it's a lot cheaper to get [online] but the stuff burns quickly as you have to take bigger hits and hold it in longer. For some reason I didn't get many visuals like my friends did.
Yeah, gotta love those legal herbal substances with psychoactive ingredients.
It's very easy to get, and very cheap.
Plus it is legal to posess, distribute, grow, and use.
Normally I am not into narcotics, but Salvia was different, a good experience.
Only downside is that it tastes awful.

See, here's the thing. Weed is only a mild hallucinogenic, so you're not likely to have anything too wild happen to you. It'll mellow you out pretty substantially.

Now, like Gayo said, depending on your mood, your body, your surroundings, the drugs, and a whole lot of other things, then it'll be different every time.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
See, here's the thing. Weed is only a mild hallucinogenic, so you're not likely to have anything too wild happen to you. It'll mellow you out pretty substantially.

Now, like Gayo said, depending on your mood, your body, your surroundings, the drugs, and a whole lot of other things, then it'll be different every time.

You never know what Weed is Laced with.

True. I was at a party where I was about to have some, and right as I was about to take a drag, one of the guys who was smoking it about a half hour earlier just dropped. It was apparently laced with some sort of horse tranquilizer. I was just about to smoke it! I was like...uh, no thanks. I quit after that.

Originally posted by Robert
You never know what Weed is Laced with.
I know that here in BC that very rarely happens.
The only time I've heard that happening is when it is purchased off the street.

The only time I blazed up with marijuana that was laced, was a year ago, it was laced with PCP. I was unaware that it was laced. My friends were not affected as they were use to it, I wasn't because I never got stuff from the certain dealer who sold it to us.

Originally posted by Robert
The only time I blazed up with marijuana that was laced, was a year ago, it was laced with PCP. I was unaware that it was laced. My friends were not affected as they were use to it, I wasn't because I never got stuff from the certain dealer who sold it to us.
Whenever my friends and I get it it's straight from the grower, so we never have anything to worry about.

Originally posted by jmiller
Whenever my friends and I get it it's straight from the grower, so we never have anything to worry about.
grow it yourself, even safer ;)

Back