• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Deviant

1. D

need host

*Pokes NitroBoy* :D
  2. D

Hosting only at 2.5$

Page not found, just loss my business there.
  3. D

plesk or cpanel

I'm currently using xism and aletia and they have cpanel. So far I haven't found any bugs. What kind of bugs are you talking about and it has far more features that Plesk or Ensim has. I personally think Cpanel is the best of all the current CPs.
  4. D

im looking for a new host

I also recommend xism and myacen
  5. D

Is this a good idea?

Worldwide hopefully :)
  6. D

Is this a good idea?

I have always wanted to something in cyberspace and I was wondering if my idea is worth doing: I'm about to start a site/portal with a listing of ISPs: -Broadband Providers -Dial UP Providers -Webhosting Providers -Dedicated / Co-Location Providers All providers will be listed in a...
  7. D

What Would You Expect to Pay For...

For managed services: $1200 - $2400 a month depending the service level For basic dedicated services: (slow or no support at all / and reboots via 3 hour time period wait) $149 a month and a $400 - $500 setup fee. www.rackshack.net
  8. D

Micdhosting was kicked out by donhost!

Well since they are giving everyone accounts on the new server or whatever they are using, just wait for his email and wait for him to email you. :)
  9. D

Domain Name Owner Problem.....

Well I have settled it with AP, they will transfer it to me before it expires ( I guess they know about this board and want to shut me up ).:o Dotster looks very good! Having a Japanese Language support is a plus! I'm going to purchase another Domain. Hey chicken do they have like domain...
  10. D

No. I need it to change it to my name. And I need it to be changed the DNS but I can't find a place to change it to rackshack. I really dont want to build a site and when it generates alot of visitors, the guy comes and takes the domain back because I'm not listed as the owner. I've seen...
  11. D

Ok a free one it is :)
  12. D

I was thinking of running a stocks forum not sure if its a good idea tho. I mean $24.95 is not much and I have around have a year before I transfer it.... Just not know what kind of board to run. Where do I buy the software that FWS use?
  13. D

Hi I got a free domain name from APHosting.com awhile ago but just recently I did a whois on it and it seems to be owned by APHosting......... I've contacted their support and to change it to my name I would have to pay $24.95 for some sort of name changing fee that I've never heard of. The...
  14. D

best host for high-bandwidth site?

I'm not sure about the $600/year for 100 GB month.... Something sounds fishy about the offer. I suggest you not to risk your $600 on using a couple months and get terminated.
  15. D

Makin' $$

So how much do you charge advertisers if you pay the publishers 0.10 cpm?
Back