• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DavidR

1. D

Start Your Own Free Host!!

Hi everyone, I promised I come back and post when my friend finished the script that we used on hahahosting, to auto create and manage accounts. No point in me copying all the features, here are two links to read that have everything ya need to know...
  2. D

Free Host up for Grabs

I will post a link to the script once he is done with the update, said it should take a week.
  3. D

Free Host up for Grabs

I did not notice this thread had any updates till now. The site hahahosting.com was given to a new owner and things are running smoothly. About this script it will be posted on a scripting site soon. The script will be given out free of charge to anyone who wants to use it. The...
  4. D

Free Host up for Grabs

Thank you so much for your offers everyone, I found someone who sent me a PM and if it does not work out, I will let everyone know. My friend was planning on fixing the script up a tiny bit and then giving it out. I might post it here when he is done.
  5. D

Free Host up for Grabs

Note: If this is posted in the wrong section, please move it. After 3 months of being in free hosting business my partner and I are now offering to give up our free host to someone who can take it over, because of him leaving it is hard for me to maintain it. We are not looking for any...
  6. D

Looking for a free host

I think we can help you out friend. 75 Mb's space, 2 GB's bandwidth with Cpanel + Fantastico. You can get more information on our website, the link is in my signature :)
  7. D

need domain host

We at hahahosting.com would be more than happy to help you out. We offer 75 megs space, and 2 gigs bandwidth, with Cpanel + Fantastico and all the other standard features that come with cpanel.
  8. D

[Request]50MB,500MB,Php,MySQL,FTP,NO Ads.

why not look into us? We offer 75 megs space, 2 gigs bandwidth, Cpanel+Fanastico for free It comes with all the cpanel standard features, PHP,MySQL,FTP and right now we have no ads on any of our users pages, we have been ads free since we opened. All you need to know is in my signature :)
  9. D

Free Host -- 75 MB's Space, 2 GB's Bandwidth

http://hahahosting.com/ is now offering free hosting!! Free Hosting Package Details 75 Megs Space 2 Gigs Transfer 5 MailBoxesPHP/MySQL/FTP Cpanel Control Panel 10 Subdomains Fantastico Options on All Accounts Autoresponder Manager Email Filtering Manager Forwader Manager...
  10. D

Domain hosting?

Hey, why don't you check us out? We offer 75 megs space and 2 gigs bandwidth + Cpanel/Fantastico, check out the link in my signature for more info :)
  11. D

ad-free, cpanel, php, mysql, ftp, email

No ads? I see a lot of these type of posts here, what exactly is in this for the host then?
  12. D

Need hosting!

We only offer 75Mb's Space, but other than that you should have no problems with us! We are very reliable. Check out the link in my signature.
  13. D

Looking For A Host

We can host you. We offer 75 Megs Space, 2 Gigs Bandwidth. Link and everything you need to know is in my signature. :)
  14. D

Hosting Request

I can give you hosting! 75 Megs Space 2 Gigs Bandwidth Fantastico/Cpanel/MYSQL/PHP/FTP We have GD Support Check out the link in my signature for more details.
  15. D

Require hosting for Minigames+Site

I can give you hosting! 75 Megs Space 2 Gigs Bandwidth Fantastico/Cpanel/MYSQL/PHP/FTP Check out the link in my signature for more details.
Back