• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Start Your Own Free Host!!

Very nice. You should have mentioned it requires Zend to run. Too bad my server neglects to have it.

I have zend :tired2:

Did you get the script running ok????

Edit. You have not even tried to use it as you do not have zend...

Do you think I don't read install instructions?

So "yes it is"

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering if I could offer those scripts on my website, on the download page.
A link back to the site's creator ( you ) will be included on the program's description. Let me know if i can and if you allow me.

Thank You.

Finally got it working....
It was an upload problem.
I used filezilla to upload in automatic mode. Changed it to binary and it worked no problem.

Talkhost...its not corrupt. Get a clue. And by your last post, I see you did. Good for you. Want a cookie?

That does not even merit a reply. How the f**k did you know it was not corrupt? It's about time you started to mind your own business. You're worse than a woman on her bad week :)

You left me some negative rep with no explanation. At least give a valid reason for it.

Get a life

Last edited:
Back