• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need domain host

seraphia

hi

i need a host for my domain which is going to be about my atwork/personal and maybe some anime sites. I need about 100mb and good traffic. please if anyone can help it would be highly appreciated and if you want to see my design you can at my journal http://serenized.leonhart.net

thanx =)

ZoomCities Webhosting​
The premier webhosting of the future. Running on a quadriple Intel Xeon processors, Much better than the previous P4s. ZoomCities webhosting is open to all web programmers looking for fast, reliable, free hosting. all plans our completely customizable.

-Zoom Basic-
25 MB Disk Space

500 MB Bandwidth

PHP

MySQL

Email

FTP Support

Cpanel

Fantastico

DNS

NO ADS

NO FORUM POSTING REQUIRED, you are only required to follow the TOS

but that plan is just for starters, if you are looking for more space or bandwidth fell free to PM the zoomcities admin on the forum.

-Contests-
ZoomCities is currently having a domain giveaway, stop by our forum today and check it out
ZoomCities Site

We at hahahosting.com would be more than happy to help you out.

We offer 75 megs space, and 2 gigs bandwidth, with Cpanel + Fantastico and all the other standard features that come with cpanel.

Back