• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dave...!

1. D

host-network, 200mb space, 2gb bw free!

Hello, host-network is back with a new free deal, and an entriely new format of applying for hosting. Details are below: You shall get: - 200MB Space - 2GB Bandwidth Per Month - CPanel 9 - Fantastico - Supports PHP/MySQL, ASP, HTML, SHTML and many more! - Unlimited Email Accounts...
  2. D

Host Network New Free Accounts!

100 MB Space/1GB Bandwidth With Cpanel, Fantastico Free! Hi, We are now offering free hosting. You must apply within our forums and have at least 20 posts. The free hosting comes equipped with all the features of paid hosting (Cpanel, Fantastico and Unlimited MySQl Databaes, subdomains...
  3. D

Whats a good image gallery script?

Thats a very nice gallery you have. :-)
  4. D

Webhosting

Host-Network would like to offer you a custom made plan, Space: 1.5gb Space Bandwidth: 20gb Monthly Cost: £5 Yearly Cost: £50 (Always Save 2 Months With Us!) Please PM me if you would like this offer as it is custom made. Regards, Dave
  5. D

Host-Network Revived!

Sure (btw www.google.com "Currency Converter" helps! :P ) £1.25 = $2.25 £12.50 = $22.50 £2.75 = $4.90 £27.50 = $49 £4 = $7.21 £40 = $70.21 If you would like please send me a PM and i shall arrange a custom plan for you. :-)
  6. D

Host-Network Revived!

Hi, http://host-network.net now offering more space and bandwidth at lower prices . Come take a look at the revamped host-network. :-) Our New Plans And Prices Are: All Plans Feature Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Add-On And Parked Domains! Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited...
  7. D

Get upto 10 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth + cpanel 9 FREE!

Novicehost truly are the best FREE hosting providers. :-)
  8. D

I Need Hosting !!!

Hi, Host-Network.net can offer you: - Unlimited MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts, Subdomains, Emails etc. - 10 Parked/Add-On Domains - Cpanel 9.4 + Fantastico - PHP, Perl, ASP etc. All included. - 250Mb Space - 5gb Bandwidth - £2 Monthly! Or £20 A Year! Please see...
  9. D

Free Webspace If Someone can make me a template.

So desperate before i think of selling this damn thing... :rolleyes2
  10. D

Host-Network What Do You Think (New Design!)

Sorry Close This. I am having problems at moment. :cry2:
  11. D

Sorry, the offer has been taken. Edit: Actually i am now in urgent need! The other coder let me down, cos he said it was custom and he want! It was a downloaded template that he modified! So someone please help me out. I'll do anything, we can come to any sort of agreement! Im in urgent need...
  12. D

Hello, I am in need of a new custom design for my hosting company. All graphics must be custom made. NO FLASH elements are required. Below i have listed what i will offer: - Free Hosting for a year with 250mb Space, 5gb Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantastico, Unlimited MYSQL Databases...
  13. D

Host-Network Now Up And Running

Hello, host-network is now up and running. Our plans can be seen below. All of our plans feature: - Unlimited MySql Databases - Unlimited Email Accounts - Unlimited FTP Accounts - Unlimited Sub Domains - 10 Parked Domains - 10 Add-On Domains - CGI Access - Frontpage Extensions -...
  14. D

I need a webhost

you can send me a PM about what you need. :-)
  15. D

I need a webhost

I have sent you a PM offering you a custom made plan. :wink2: Edit: Due to my site still under construction (http://host-network.net) you must speak to me through MSN or send me an email or PM me. :-)
Back