• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a webhost

zombie021

I have had lots of truble with free so im moving to paid!

What i would like to do with my space is run a HUGE community that will run one of the 3 forums (phpbb, vbulletin or invision) Im sure what i will need i know i would like FTP and cpanel (would be very nice) Eventully i aim to have 1000's of users. If you can suggest what i will need that would be great. I know also that i need a MySQL but what size for 1000's of users?

EDIT: My budget is around £22 a month. Im not sure what that is in $ and also how mush is a server (shared or dedi?)

Last edited:
I have sent you a PM offering you a custom made plan. :wink2:

Edit: Due to my site still under construction (http://host-network.net) you must speak to me through MSN or send me an email or PM me. :)

Last edited:
Hi,

I host a few forums on my hosting plans and we can easily cope with your needs. Please contact us via email or PM.

Regards

Last edited:
zombie021 said:
Eventully i aim to have 1000's of users. If you can suggest what i will need that would be great. I know also that i need a MySQL but what size for 1000's of users?

1000 users totally or 1000 users online at the same time?

1000 users around 200 - 400 at same time (once a month that is! lol)

MORE INFO!

I will have in the future 100 users on at the same time (i hope too!) INFO FOR WEB HOSTS: The size of the MYSQL MATTERS! Please state when u post :)

Last edited:
Our servers will be able to cope with this. Please let me know if you wish to create a custom account for you.

SQL size on our server is to a degree unlimited. Just takes up the space its currently using/needs no questions asked.

Regards

hmm my mysql would need space like (for around 2000 members) what do people recommend? PLUS i pmed dave...! and dc1pop

what do you mean recommend? The space of the database depends mostly on post count and not users. I have 1200 registed users on one site and they only take up 4 meg of sql space. So it shudnt be high unless you have a high post count but i would think the sql database wouldnt reach a high size that quick as you can compress posts using some boards and therefore use less space and have faster page loads.

Back