• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webspace If Someone can make me a template.

Dave...!

Hello,

I am in need of a new custom design for my hosting company. All graphics must be custom made. NO FLASH elements are required.

Below i have listed what i will offer:

- Free Hosting for a year with 250mb Space, 5gb Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantastico, Unlimited MYSQL Databases, Unlimited Subdomains, Emails etc. (PHP, ASP, all included). I cannot register you a domain for free so you will need to transfer.

- 25% Of all profit i make for the first month after the template has been uploaded. (Stats will be shown on request.)

If anybody would like to take up this offer please reply here/send me a PM with your contact details so i can get back to you.

Thanks,

David

Last edited:
Dave...! said:
Hello,

I am in need of a new custom design for my hosting company. All graphics must be custom made. NO FLASH elements are required.

Below i have listed what i will offer:

- Free Hosting for a year with 250mb Space, 5gb Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantastico, Unlimited MYSQL Databases, Unlimited Subdomains, Emails etc. (PHP, ASP, all included). I cannot register you a domain for free so you will need to transfer.

- 25% Of all profit i make for the first month after the template has been uploaded. (Stats will be shown on request.)

If anybody would like to take up this offer please reply here/send me a PM with your contact details so i can get back to you.

Thanks,

David
Template 1
Template 2
Template 3
Template 4

also, i wish to ask, i m not interested in that hosting (as i already have good hosting), but i would like to know, what if you dont earn any profit in the first month? and could u increase that amount, if i dont want the hosting?.

Sorry, the offer has been taken.

Edit: Actually i am now in urgent need! The other coder let me down, cos he said it was custom and he want! It was a downloaded template that he modified! So someone please help me out. I'll do anything, we can come to any sort of agreement! Im in urgent need now! :rolleyes2

Last edited:
Back