• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting

Host-Network would like to offer you a custom made plan,

Space: 1.5gb Space
Bandwidth: 20gb
Monthly Cost: £5
Yearly Cost: £50 (Always Save 2 Months With Us!)

Please PM me if you would like this offer as it is custom made.

Regards,

Dave

Hi dyrer,
StaticHost would like to offer you the following custom made plan.

Custom Plan
2GB Space
20GB Bandwidth
10 Parked Domains
10 Addon Domains
10 FTP and Email accounts
10 MySQL Databases
cPanel 9 Latest
Fantastico
Monthly Price: £4 or $7
Yearly Price: £40 or $70 (Get two months free!)

You can choose which currency you wish to pay in.

If you are interested please PM me here or email sales@statichost.co.uk as this is a custom made plan.

Thanks!

Hi there,

*SEPTEMBER SPECIAL*: 10Gb Bandwidth EXTRA!

BUSINESS Linux Plan:
Disk Space: 2GB
Bandwidth: 30GB (40Gb SEPTEMBER Special!)
Price: $12 per month

All Reseller Features Enabled. (Unlimited Domains... etc)
WHM/cPanel, XController + Fantastico included.

You will be hosted on:
Intel Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz
1024Mb DDR Ram
2x80Gb HDD
Datacenter: ThePlanet

Any questions? Contact us at support@unithosting.net

Kevin H. / Mike P. / Joseph L.

I'm pretty sure i posted on this thread yesterday where has my post gone, i followed rules and post using a template i normally use for offers :eek:

leyther said:
I'm pretty sure i posted on this thread yesterday where has my post gone, i followed rules and post using a template i normally use for offers :eek:
Same as mine, i was thinking it was because we were waiting for an answer on the transfer, plus we were having a go at that guy ;)

I'm waiting for dyrer's reply, but you can PM a mod and ask if they can resurrect our posts.

2 GB of what... space or banwidth? About ace-host.net. They are more than year in business according to their whois domain info and they has plan with 2 GB space. So go with them but note that they offer to many space/banwidth in their budget plan. So they might oversell.

Regards
Dimitar

am looking for package like ace-host.net (of their price) but read that company is not reliable and they have many problems

Last edited:
2 gb space and 60 gb of bw for $3.95? You might want to up your budget or decrease your quota needs if you want to find a reliable host. Good luck!

Back