• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dark Matter

1. D

Servercomplete.com

I thought it would be good to just share a small experience with this hosting company. I purchased a dedicated server with servercomplete, it was very high spec and extremely cheap! I believe it was apart of an offer at the time of purchase however. The customer service was the BEST I have ever...
  2. D

Howdy again.. looking for decent VPS

Hi everyone, it's been a very long time since I've been on here (couple of years?) Good to see there is still people way back when i first joined on here. Anyway I am looking for a new host... My budget is 60GBP/Month (according to google that is 93USD) I'm probably looking at a decent VPS...
  3. D

Small hosting for scripts

Thank you very much Schmarvin, I have made an account!
  4. D

Small hosting for scripts

Hello! I'm currently in the process of writing registration and login script in PHP, in order to send an email to the registered user i need a small web space plan that i can connect to stmp, running a server on localhost just throws and error when the script trys to send an email (of course)...
  5. D

Very small hosting for scripting.

Hello everybody! It's been a long time since i have been on here, hope all is well. I am doing to be teaching myself PHP and Mysql and possibly some other languages, but mainly PHP. No illegal activity at all.. So this is what i require.. 100mb space (might be using this for some general...
  6. D

Logo design / Cheap / Order Now!

I am offering logo design for your websites, advertisements, offers ect. $10 per logo Here are some examples of some i have done.. http://img193.imageshack.us/i/262053original.jpg/ http://img526.imageshack.us/i/1066846original.jpg/...
  7. D

Arcoserve - 99.9% uptime / cPanel Hosting / Affordable / Build Your Own Plans!

Arcoserve will provide you will the hosting you require at a price to suit you! PM me now with the package you want or order or tell me your requirements and i can give you a price!! Arco30 2GB Space 30GB Bandwidth
99.9% Uptime cPanel / Fantastico Unlimited Features $3 / Month
  8. D

VPS streaming

Could you use a cheap VPS to stream to justin.tv 24/7? I used an online calculator, if the bitrate was 1mb/s, 1 viewer (because you are uploading to justin.tv) it would use 313.497GB bandwidth per month Just did a quick search and seen a VPS for £10 a month 700gb bandwidth per month.. I would...
  9. D

What's your favourite video game? (and why!) - and what are you playing right now?!

The Legend of Zelda : The Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time! N64 was such a cool console. The game was amazing for it's time. The whole fantasy stuff is not over the top also, highly addictive! :D
  10. D

Is it possible to sell..

Yeah, I think so.. I had the serial number which was on the back of the CD case but lost the actual CD, so i downloaded it. it's hard to find a copy of 'macromedia' flash pro 8 because it's all adobe now. The CD version is the same as the downloadable copy i assume, it simply at the beginning...
  11. D

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Peanut Butter... Mmmmm
  12. D

Post your reps

Last rep i got was 2 years ago March 27th, 2008 01:35 ----ing idiot i got given positive rep with that comment also...
  13. D

Is it possible to sell..

Ahh awesome, well i want to sell it... How much do you reckon i could get for it? it being flash pro 8, not the newest, i payed about £500 for it in november 2008. Obviously i will sell for a lot less then that. Do you think anyone on these forums would be interested? or is ebay the best way to...
  14. D

Is it possible to sell..

A serial number for a piece of software? I bought a copy of Flash Professional 8 quite a long time ago. I don't use it and want to remove it from my computer, yet it was expensive at the time... It would be nice to get something for it. From looking online i see it's still available for...
  15. D

Digg.com

Finally i am able to access the site now! Thanks for the input guys, its been down for 3 days! Cheers.
Back