• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Servercomplete.com

Dark Matter

I thought it would be good to just share a small experience with this hosting company. I purchased a dedicated server with servercomplete, it was very high spec and extremely cheap! I believe it was apart of an offer at the time of purchase however. The customer service was the BEST I have ever had, extremely quick and honest replies to support tickets and set up was very quick. The server was very fast and lived up to it's high spec also.

Due to some development/personal changes we had to put our project on hold therefore cancel the server. This was also fast to request cancellation and staff was very helpful. When we get back on track we will definitely be hosting with them again.

Although a very short time was spent with this company, I feel it would be good to share with everyone that I had full confidence in them and was happy with the whole lot.

Thanks guys, we will be back soon!

I've heard pretty good things about them on other forums as well. Their prices seem very reasonable.

Back