• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by D-Orange

1. D-Orange

Free Subdomains

So I can get a subdomain and point it to my own DNS?
  2. D-Orange

Free PHP 10mb personal host

Hi all. I'm looking for a host to build a site that'll be for my class. The idea is to make it a community site. Upload script to upload docs (sumaries etc.) and posably a forum/guestbook, download tracker etc. That's why -I think- PHP is necesary and mysql for forums etc would be cool...
  3. D-Orange

Need a Host...

ish.biz . Just a small footer banner.
  4. D-Orange

i thought Ish.Biz ad-free,but i am wrong !!!

Look on the support forum and you'll find a peace of code to remove the add. Also the add won't show up on PHP (yet)
  5. D-Orange

Not Happy.

This is on the main page: "Liquid2k.com is undergoing new changes, we are trying to add, a new cluster please bare with us while this change is implemented thank you"
  6. D-Orange

new php+mysql hosting

I think you can sign-up by typing your domainname below "Alege un username". Then you come at a page where you can select if yoonly want an e-mailadress, space or both. Then you can fill up the form: Username - Username :)* Parola - Password* Confirmarea parolei - Password* Numele -...
  7. D-Orange

best image gallery script?

you but is paid
  8. D-Orange

I'm looking for a script

PHP (mysql) would be nice. CGI is possible. I mainly want to use it for zip files. And yes want to copy a file from one server to another server.
  9. D-Orange

Php+mysql+ftp

tripod might be
  10. D-Orange

I'm looking for a script

that can download a file from an other server to the server the script is on. I believe it's possible.
  11. D-Orange

Need a host for my site

http://www.gaming-depot.com
  12. D-Orange

Found A New Host

If I'm guessing right they'll send you the info through sms. That's why they need your number ;)
  13. D-Orange

Looking for a free host

www.brinkster.com (30 mb :()
  14. D-Orange

Anyone want a *free* domain ! - Look here.

It works perfect.
  15. D-Orange

New Game, needs host will be willing to host a few banner ads for a host which....

www.gaming-depot.com. It can take a while before you'll get your account, but It's fast and reliable. I'm one of the hostees and I can give you the same hosting. (eaking.uni.cc/~yourname)
Back