• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cyphertube

1. C

Looking to shift hosting

I'm looking for offers for virtual server hosting with reseller capabilities for under $25/month. What I need is Linux, PHP, MySQL, Perl, SpamAssassin, with cPanel and WHM. And moreover I need people who will respond quickly to fix problems that AREN'T caused by my users (i.e. they will...
  2. C

Soliciting Offers

Ok, another two things: First off, I couldn't care less about subdomains. I assume virtual hosting and more/less unlimited subdomains. What I am concerned about is how many domains, and not how mapped to one site. I currently, within my operations, have five domains, plus I'm hosting about...
  3. C

Soliciting Offers

Nope. I really mean OpenBSD. Of course, Linux is what I'll end up with from 99.5% of places. Concerning the e-mail, for anybody interested, I'm not a spammer, nor do I ever want to send spam, but my current e-mail server is blocked by spews.org since it's a shared machine. It's a little...
  4. C

Soliciting Offers

Be sure to read carefully through below before submitting an offer to me. I currently have a reseller account, primarily because I host domains for friends of mine, but I do not really need a reseller account if you can offer me what I'm looking for. OS: Linux or OpenBSD PHP MySQL 500...
  5. C

bildstorm.com - now offering hosting

bildstorm.com just opening its hosting and domain registration. http://www.bildstorm.com/services/index.php Domain registrations starting at $14.00 for one year. Hosting with the 30/30 plan, $30 for 30MB for one year, plus others. Willing to negotiate special dealing for larger hosting...
  6. C

Looking to provide hosting / offset my costs

I'm currently paying for a reseller account. Now I have a friend who pays me a certain amount a month for his domains and all, and I'm looking to find a few more people to offset costs. Basically, all I want to do is be able to offset my costs down to a low level and that's it. I'm not looking...
  7. C

I am a dumbass! Can you help me in my ignorance???

Pricing Ok, well, looking over what the guys at CTI Webdesign are doing, I would say that you're probably looking at a rather simple site. That would mean you're probably going to pay $300 to $600 depending on the size of the site. I don't know how that sounds to you, but to have a...
  8. C

Content Management System

Not looking for weblog progs Ok, there seems to be a big problem out there with what people THINK a content management system is. It really is for MANAGING CONTENT. Not for simply posting the umpteenth new item and maintaining it running on the front page. I love Slashdot, I really do...
  9. C

I am a dumbass! Can you help me in my ignorance???

FrontPage Express != FrontPage Ok, guys. First off, this was FrontPage Express. That's what comes with IE. It's nifty neat little tool, but not exactly the most useful thing on earth. And for old coders like me, well, it makes ugly code. :p From what I understand here, we have a situation...
  10. C

Content Management System

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knew of a good content management system that would fit within the following criteria: Runs on PHP or Perl, using MySQL. Requires only mods to the PHP or Perl itself (and of course, table creation in MySQL). I'm hosting on a great system, but I can't...
  11. C

Multiple domains

Budget and space? Ok, let's say I need only about 20 MB total, and hmm.... Well, I don't want to spend a lot of money. My bandwidth usage is VERY low.
  12. C

Multiple domains

I'm looking for a good, reliable webhost that will let me host multiple domains within the same account. I currently have 4 domain names to move over, with a possible 5th coming. I would like to have access to a common cgi-bin for them. PHP and MySQL would be nice, but not necessary...
  13. C

Just a few questions for future use...

Popunders Popunders are mildly less annoying than popups. What they do is create window UNDER your window, rather than above. Then, whenever the user closes the main window, they see the ad. Trying to find the code to do it, but I'm suffering from lack of sleep. Hope someone else can post...
  14. C

Multi-domain host

Not really I'd rather be able to do it on the site. I don't like domains working if the web site isn't. Looks bad.
  15. C

Multi-domain host

I don't know if it's possible to find this anywhere, especially as a free host, but what I'm looking to do is move two of my domains over to one host. All I really need at this point is 5 mb of space, and maybe some CGI capability. Now, of course, if someone wanted to let me run Java and...
Back