• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to provide hosting / offset my costs

cyphertube

I'm currently paying for a reseller account. Now I have a friend who pays me a certain amount a month for his domains and all, and I'm looking to find a few more people to offset costs. Basically, all I want to do is be able to offset my costs down to a low level and that's it. I'm not looking to make money off this or anything.

I got my hosting setup because I fell into the same lot I know a number of people are in. I have multiple domains, but I didn't want to pay $5 or more / domain for a setup where I wouldn't be using a heck of a lot of space or bandwidth.

Anyway, if you're interested in hosting a couple domains on a system that has FP, PHP, and MySQL support, plus e-mail etc., just send an e-mail to webmaster@bildstorm.com. Again, I'm not looking to make money off this, just share the cost amongst a few cool and froody people.

Back