• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Chris.S

1. C

Simple free web hosting needed, must allowed sub domain hosting and has fantastico

hosting Hello, I can offer you the following custom, 100 mb web space and 50 gb bandwidth. We can work out ads once you contact me. Please send an email to faintmako@gmail.com if your interested
  2. C

Free CPanel / Wordpress hosting

Hey I would be glad to help you. Send me an email to faintmako@gmail.com
  3. C

Need quick setup on a Windows Dedicated with intergrated graphics card

I understand this. But I also understand that I can find custom offers that may be more tailored to my needs. For example. I dont need a large hard disk like most users would. But thank you for your insight your help is appreciated. I will wait to see if more hosts will chime in.
  4. C

Need quick setup on a Windows Dedicated with intergrated graphics card

Hello, I dont need much disk space, Ram I will need atleast 1-2 gb. I am not picky on the cpu and a graphics card is a must. I will take any windows os I like windows xp for what I am doing but any version should do. I will be running a bot for a video game which requires little from the...
  5. C

Start your own webhosting business for free!

Hello, I am interested in helping people that are genuinely interested in starting a webhosting business. I am willing to provide free reseller hosting to get you started and I will give guidance,opinions etc. Everything is negotiable. You will be hosted on a fast server with cPanel 11...
  6. C

Force ads on accounts automatically for FREE with cpanel ...

Does anyone have the download that krakjoe posted? None of the links work anymore
  7. C

Username Change

Thank you very much jan!
  8. C

Verus Webhosting Launch 50% Off Virtual Dedicated,Reseller,And Shared Packages

Hello! To celebrate the launch of Verus Webhosting we are offering all of our packages at a 50% discount for the first month! This offer is only valid for 30 days. Give us a chance! You'll be glad that you did! All packages have a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked! Just use coupon...
  9. C

Username Change

Hello, dont know if this is the right forum but if its possible i would like my username changed to Chris.S Thanks!
  10. C

Free Resellers For Serious People Only

i've added you on msn
  11. C

Please accept my add request on msn :)
  12. C

If you get on aim we can talk. You can message me at "Dynaze Chris" w/o the quotes on aim
  13. C

Free Resellers For People Wanting To Start A Webhosting Biz Hello, For a limited time only Dynaze will be offering free cPanel reseller accounts to any person(s) that is serious about starting a webhosting business and can show me that you can handle running a business. Is there a catch...
  14. C

Dedicated/reseller start from 20$ to Start

Hello, please checkout our standard package Standard Reseller 20 GB Disk Space 150 GB Bandwidth cPanel/WHM 11 http://dynaze.com/reseller.php
  15. C

Need A Reseller + Can you beat this offer?

I wish the best of luck to you!
Back