• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by biosphere

1. B

One account: 50MB, 2GB transfer, PHP, 3 MySQL, 10 IMAP/POP3, Plesk

Hi, I've got an aopening on one of my reseller accounts and I'm giving it away for free. The deal is: - 50 MB space - 2GB transfer - PHP - 3 MySQL databases - 10 IMAP e-mail accounts - Plesk control panel - NO ADS +++ more or less like an ordinary web hosting account. What...
  2. B

Request

Well, why not give PHPBB a try? It's dead easy to set up, in fact it was the first script of any kind I managed to install.
  3. B

Cheap hosting required

Dixiesys They have this $19.95/year plan, and they're reliable.
  4. B

Not the perfect offer, but maybe someone's interested?

All gone, I'm afraid :cry2: Thanks for the replies.
  5. B

Not the perfect offer, but maybe someone's interested?

Free hosting: not the perfect offer, but maybe someone's interested? I just noticed that on one of my reseller accounts none of the accounts are using any space/transfer at all (a whooping total of 50MB a month:D ). Of course this might change, but since I'm already paying for this account I...
  6. B

Webhosting with email service for my family?

Ithink your best option would be to sign up for an ordinary hosting package and control the creation of email through a control panel. You should be able to get what you want for $20-40/year.
  7. B

File serving host

Low cost? For 64GB? I wouldn't bother with any low cost solutions for that. You could sign up with one of the "unlimited" hosts, but most likely they will dump you when they find out you actually use that much bandwidth.
  8. B

Looking for host!

Well, that plan would be a bit steep for me as well, but I think the price is OK. Sure, there are better deals around, but it's a good plan all the same. After all, this plan isn't targeted against us cheapskates hanging around on FWS ;) Unlimited subdomains/MySQL, hosting for 5 sites...
  9. B

Is this a good free package?

Hi! Thank you for your replies. The thing is, I got a small reseller account (special offer) to host some of my own sites instead of having them spread all over the place. That way I can set up my own preferences when it comes to bandwith/storage and what features I really need. But, as...
  10. B

Is this a good free package?

Hi! I just wondered if you had any input on a free package with the following features: 100MB space 1GB transfer/month CGI SSI Perl/PHP MySQl FTP Plesk control panel 10 POP3 accounts Domain hosting Any opinions? What do you miss/would you like more of?
  11. B

Someone is willing

What is the problem? You seem desperate that your forum is down, but want everything for free. If it isn't enough - MOVE ON!?! For f*** sake, what are you nagging about?
  12. B

Why don't you pay for hosting?

Love your page byrdgirl13! How much space/bandwidth are you using at the moment? And what kind of extras do you want? biosphere
  13. B

Why don't you pay for hosting?

I was just wondering: Most people here seems to be quite specific about what they want - PHP/Perl/CGI/SSI/FTP etc., but still it seems like no one is willing/able to pay a dime for these demands. I just wondered WHY, since you can get it all for $5/month or less.
  14. B

Probs With Jaha.dk

It more or less says that the this domain has reached it's maximum limit, and to go back and try another domain. Hope that helps:)
  15. B

I need some feedback on paid hosting companies

Or you could try.... Dixiesys I've been using them now for a couple of months, and still haven't noticed any downtime. And about all the talk about "growing pains"?? Well, I moved from a normal hosting account to a reseller account last night. It took 2 hours before I had an email from...
Back