• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

One account: 50MB, 2GB transfer, PHP, 3 MySQL, 10 IMAP/POP3, Plesk

biosphere

Hi,

I've got an aopening on one of my reseller accounts and I'm giving it away for free.

The deal is:

- 50 MB space
- 2GB transfer
- PHP
- 3 MySQL databases
- 10 IMAP e-mail accounts
- Plesk control panel
- NO ADS
+++

more or less like an ordinary web hosting account.

What you need:
- You have your own domain (.com/.net/.org)
- you got SOME idea what you want to use this account for (preferably you have an existing site)

Post here or PM me, tell me a little about your plan, and I'll pick one within the next 24 hrs and post it here.

Sorry if it sounds strict, but I've had my share of "Plz gimme account" posts - I don't even read them. This is the way I do it, and I've been hosting people since March 2002 (without problems), and I would like to keep it that way.

biosphere

Hi, domain is x92.net

I am thinking of starting up a redirection service, I also have a few other domains I will point via zoneedit to have multiple names in the service.

If you could offer me this service that would be great, I have been a host in the past for free (you may know the domain) but lost my reseller account.

My email is chris[nospam]@devay.com
Anyways, Thanks for your time,
Kaliber

I want to use it as a growing community and rpg system, there's not going to be any illegal stuff.
I do not have a current site but have files.

Back