• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

Again it is johnnyD!!!!! (the fake johnnyd) what a punk!!!! This is the same guy that ripped of robert from hosting shack. And a few others why do people keep
working with him?

Personally Im done with this I had nothing to do wth this

Johnathan,Jacob,Daniel,Jeremy,Brian, Johnathon D. were the involved employees according to our records. I am not payed to deal with this anyone qth questions can PM me.

Thanks,
Natalie.

Last edited:
http://waymore.net/thread-206.html

Better start chasing the new company KayTech, LLC apparently they've just paid 75 grand for the privilege of owning a NFP organisation, apparently they're not a NFP company and the name James Kaufman came up, for some reason it rings a bell just can't think why...

KayTech, LLC is just a couple of days old, its registered at 26-Jun-2012 and hosted on hostgator.
This sounds more like a cover up to me.
No way someone will pay 75k for a young webhost in trouble. The host wasn't even 6 weeks old.

If I recall, JohnnyD was from Indiana, and now he just created an LLC (July 3rd) to continue his little scam. At least with an LLC you can get information about the "officers" if you need to drag them into court, and can also use the Secretary of State to help with any shady business-related matters. Perhaps it's better for everyone in the long run.

Nobody paid $75k for his crappy, little operation. He simply created his own LLC to make himself look like a legitimate business. What an idiot.

KayTech Solutions is now a reality

Hello proud readers,

It is with great pleasure and pride to introduce myself, my name is Caleb Jesmen I am a 22 year old web developer from Fort Wayne, IN and I recently purchased a group called The Equiline Foundation! The previous owner Mr. Snyder had his own reasons for wishing to sell and I am not interested in them in the slightest but I can tell you some of the staff have stayed along for the ride, and some of my own have came on board. We are KayTech Solutions. We are Strong. We are Here.

We have rented out a large space in the Fort Wayne, Indiana (USA) building known as Rudisill Plaza at 201 East Rudisill Boulevard, Suite 414, Fort Wayne, IN 46806 We have 20+ employees within the building at this time with around 10 overseas staff workng from home. We promise to always offer you the best service humanly possible and f you ever have any concerns please contact admin@kaytech.me

Regards,

Caleb Jesmen
President,
KayTech Solutions

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Source: kaytech.me/my/announcements.php?id=1

I think it is a cover up as well.
22 years old and puchased 'The Equiline Foundation' for 75k. I don't belive that.

June 26th means it wasn't even created until several days AFTER this little charade came to light. I don't think I've ever seen a more obvious attempt to duck and run. Even the kiddie hosts that Tao was pulling the weeds out of didn't go to that kind of extreme when exposed, they just vanished quietly.

Someone should probably poke the FBI with a stick and say hey we got a repeat offender con artist here, please do something about him or at least give an official notice that it is being investigated.

If I recall, JohnnyD was from Indiana, and now he just created an LLC (July 3rd) to continue his little scam. At least with an LLC you can get information about the "officers" if you need to drag them into court, and can also use the Secretary of State to help with any shady business-related matters. Perhaps it's better for everyone in the long run.

Nobody paid $75k for his crappy, little operation. He simply created his own LLC to make himself look like a legitimate business. What an idiot.

Johnnyd was not from india, but more indiana. His own mom turned him in for fraud. This is the same jonathan or how
ever you spell his name!

Maybe just let the IRS know they've got 75K from a business sale, be a lot quicker and more painful getting investigated :evilb:

Will people be ripped off by him again by working for him ?

webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1155973

and

webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1152135

You just have to look at the domain name/company registration/active site licenses for this lot and it smacks dodgy, also they've closed the forum announcing the sale, wonder why :bandit2:

Sarmth, this guy seriously needs to be reported to his Secretary of State. I reported him a long time ago for running an illegal business. Enough reports and they will look into this guy's "business" practices.

They should be embarrassed, it's such an obvious trail of BS it just makes them look like amateur con-men.
You know the ones who spend most of their time now being a big hairy guys entertainment after lights out. :love:

Little Note: KayTech is going down. It will either be fully closed or changed.
JohnnyD/Caleb has lost access. Thanks to their host :) So keep a eye. And anyone who has hosting with them might want to get away fast.

Just read through all this thread, great job so far guys on this investigation.

Now i also would like to point out i also went on skype with this Jonathan guy, asking about his services and all that stuff, i also asked to see his site certificate or anything stating the company was legit, he said the exact same thing to what i read a few pages ago to me in which i clearly knew something was up.

I have had my site up now for over 5-6 years and no way have i ever come across photo id verification, over the internet with a company that can't even prove there legitimate is in some cases illegal, until they have proof they are allowed to see such a thing.

This is scamming at its finest.

-Joe

https://kaytech.me/

I was a customer of before the switch to kaytech, this person is a scammer he scammed me I was paying for the hosting and It had 13 domains on it including mine.

I never had access to cpanel and he said he could convert a forum theme for me ( smf to mybb) and ripped me off charged me $25 but he took almost 2 weeks to finish it and I never had a working copy to begin with I NEVER got a WORKING product, my friend just paid $50 for a desinger and he got the theme converted in just 1 HOUR.

He ripped me off pretty hard and made money off me, I only close to $70 dollars with this guy but I can't believe I was the one paying the hosting for 13 domains including mine.

Check out the main kaytech site page, I don't have 10 posts so I can't link it sorry.

I was a customer of before the switch to kaytech, this person is a scammer he scammed me I was paying for the hosting and It had 13 domains on it including mine.

I never had access to cpanel and he said he could convert a forum theme for me ( smf to mybb) and ripped me off charged me $25 but he took almost 2 weeks to finish it and I never had a working copy to begin with I NEVER got a WORKING product, my friend just paid $50 for a desinger and he got the theme converted in just 1 HOUR.

He ripped me off pretty hard and made money off me, I only close to $70 dollars with this guy but I can't believe I was the one paying the hosting for 13 domains including mine.

If you guys have any questions you can post here but I don't check this place out often I use skype "Crimsawn".

I'd love to help out in catching this guy, because this is totally not cool.

This entire thing shocked me, I have all his files now since I have control over the hosting now.

Well this is odd. They just "bought" The Equiline Foundation and now it's closed...

kaytech.me said:
KayTech is Closed

"The equiline foundation and KayTech,LLC are the same and the owner are the same, I was a customer in this company and was paying the hosting for 13 different sites. This person is a con artist, if you have any questions you can contact me via skype my skype is "Crimsawn".

thank you - Crim"

Apparently no one can hurt them, yet they're going downhill since all this came to light. :)
There is no one on this forum that can hurt that company. Who ever says they can good luck, provide proof.

Last edited:
[JSH]John;1169082 said:
Well this is odd. They just "bought" The Equiline Foundation and now it's closed...

Apparently no one can hurt them, yet they're going downhill since all this came to light. :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i+_1349e8bdbb7de1f91dea993361a4d8b4.jpg

They got hacked!

Back