• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why i have not been online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you publish anything from our little MSN conversations I will sue your ---!

You are really starting to piss me off!

If you publish anything from our little MSN conversations I will sue your ---!

You are really starting to piss me off!

im not i dont have the logs from your one even know its gone downhill i still respect you sander k i was delayed from finding out due to haveing internet issuss

I am not respecting you at all.

I used to do, how stupid could I be. Next time I will listen to DeepList.

Mtwiscool! Ignore all these guys! I'm willing to spunsur you a dual 5260 server with 48GB memory and 100TB transfer! Just click on this link so I can give it to you!

Did anyone realize this?
eve5l_circled.jpg

Another lie from mtw!!!

i agree partial

bbc.co.uk allows to WATCH online movie's with a uk based ip (i love proxy's) but they do not allow it to be downloaded

so claiming that you can download is just rubish

only movie's that you can download and can find on the internet are movie's recorded from TV (we keep the name hidden , i love my series o_O ) and are not the BBC.co.uk versions

if they allow you to download movie's , then i wanna bet that suddenly 15 mill visitors got a copy of that movie just to public release it , placing subs under it and so on ... so guess again ...

directadmin downloaded in a zip file .. start kidding some1 else
they provide you a single cgi file that contains commands to perform a online install in linux
as directadmin is a full control panel for linux , same like cpanel does
why they do that ? for security reasons and to make sure you ALWAYS got the latest update

so downloading a zip file that contains directadmin sounds like a pirated version for me

directadmin install said:

so again you proof that you are not able to thell us the truth about anything

Greetings From PowerChaos

Last edited:
Is he trying to install the directadmin in the VPS you guys sponsored to him?
Or he is trying to install it in a server that already have cPanel?
LOL

No, as I said, there is no DirectAdmin trial, or download, or anything like that. Looks like he was using a Chinese (based on the email address on that page) nulled copy. Fantastic!

i agree partial

bbc.co.uk allows to WATCH online movie's with a uk based ip (i love proxy's) but they do not allow it to be downloaded

so claiming that you can download is just rubish

only movie's that you can download and can find on the internet are movie's recorded from TV (we keep the name hidden , i love my series o_O ) and are not the BBC.co.uk versions

if they allow you to download movie's , then i wanna bet that suddenly 15 mill visitors got a copy of that movie just to public release it , placing subs under it and so on ... so guess again ...

directadmin downloaded in a zip file .. start kidding some1 else
they provide you a single cgi file that contains commands to perform a online install in linux
as directadmin is a full control panel for linux , same like cpanel does
why they do that ? for security reasons and to make sure you ALWAYS got the latest update

so downloading a zip file that contains directadmin sounds like a pirated version for me

so again you proof that you are not able to thell us the truth about anything

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
see you can download

for 1 time you are right ( they have changed there website from my last visit )

but i wonder why you keep radmin (remote computer control ) running in the background and why vnc vieuwer (linux gnome/remote desktop) is runing to
and then claiming you got hacked ??

Greetings from PowerChaos

but i wonder why you keep radmin (remote computer control ) running in the background and why vnc vieuwer (linux gnome/remote desktop) is runing to

With a very prejudice way to think, I think that he purposely place it there so that people might see that VNC icon and eventually believe what he said about he got "hacked"
Well, I'm just saying with a prejudice way.

i have 2 vnc servers running on my computer

I assume that you are going to say, you are hacked because you have VNC server running on your computer, and the "hacker" hacked your computer via the VNC. Right?

he got 2 of them running
so he got 2X as mutch change to get hacked by the same user ... on 3 differend ways

remote desktop
vnc on port 0
vnc on port 1 :D

hacker does need to know the password ?? when does a hacker need a password ?? i was always hoping that hackers are the guys who founded a bruteforce way to steal your password (also called hacking ) , sadly that you dissapointed me and stole all my hope for the hackers now you told me that they still need a password :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back