• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why i have not been online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess not
its some legal problims im tired its 1:33am i got school in the morning im trying to sove this

anyway
explain why you type with out errors and why you type with errors
you realy do not make any sense on that way

or type all the time with errrors ( ignore my english ) or type with out errors

we preffer the second way as that is atleast readable

basicly we are all still wondering why you type broken english and 8 min later with out broken english

Greetings From PowerChaos

i guess not

anyway
explain why you type with out errors and why you type with errors
you realy do not make any sense on that way

or type all the time with errrors ( ignore my english ) or type with out errors

we preffer the second way as that is atleast readable

basicly we are all still wondering why you type broken english and 8 min later with out broken english

Greetings From PowerChaos

as im tired

There's no point in wasting your time here. As soon as Jan comes online she'll just delete this thread anyway.

You know, maybe one of his teachers is typing for him. That does sometimes happen in special education classrooms.

Though I kind of do buy the excuse that sometimes he is on a PC other times he is on a mobile device. I can't type correctly at all on my phone, and hate using it as a result.

But I really think you messed up good this time mtw. Cause now not only is there the DDoS script you got caught with, and your own lies have you trapped, but showing your download logs- look at all those pirated episodes! I'm pretty sure Dr Who is a copyrighted series, and you're breaking multiple international laws by downloading them. If your school knew they'd probably send you to jail themselves.

Plus, even worse:
Avast is actually one of the few decent antivirus products out there. It says your computer is perfectly clean. If you really got hacked, there's a pretty good chance that your antivirus would at least show SOMETHING related to it. Though not necessarily, since a good hacker will not leave evidence of their presence. You really have to use multiple approaches to tell if a system is clean or not, and even that isn't completely foolproof.

I can't help but think that the owner of that captured IP should be notified of what their network is being used for, and if it is his school they really should know about it because they are in a better position to deal with it than anyone here is or should have to be. It might just get him some real professional help, since he is proving at every turn that he is beyond what a horde of people on the internet can teach a person.

You know, maybe one of his teachers is typing for him. That does sometimes happen in special education classrooms.

Though I kind of do buy the excuse that sometimes he is on a PC other times he is on a mobile device. I can't type correctly at all on my phone, and hate using it as a result.

But I really think you messed up good this time mtw. Cause now not only is there the DDoS script you got caught with, and your own lies have you trapped, but showing your download logs- look at all those pirated episodes! I'm pretty sure Dr Who is a copyrighted series, and you're breaking multiple international laws by downloading them. If your school knew they'd probably send you to jail themselves.

Plus, even worse:
Avast is actually one of the few decent antivirus products out there. It says your computer is perfectly clean. If you really got hacked, there's a pretty good chance that your antivirus would at least show SOMETHING related to it. Though not necessarily, since a good hacker will not leave evidence of their presence. You really have to use multiple approaches to tell if a system is clean or not, and even that isn't completely foolproof.

I can't help but think that the owner of that captured IP should be notified of what their network is being used for, and if it is his school they really should know about it because they are in a better position to deal with it than anyone here is or should have to be. It might just get him some real professional help, since he is proving at every turn that he is beyond what a horde of people on the internet can teach a person.
docter who is a legal download from the bbc iplayer
look at the souce it says bbc.co.uk

screenshots from firefox downloads in 10-20 mins i will get the internet histry ones:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So you uploaded a different image I see. The bottom download was NOT Minecraft, but a Direct Admin download. You also had paint open at the bottom status bar with coincidentally, eve3 as the title. The image you previously posted with what I think we can all assume was a pirated version of Direct Admin, was called eve2.jpg

So you uploaded a different image I see. The bottom download was NOT Minecraft, but a Direct Admin download. You also had paint open at the bottom status bar with coincidentally, eve3 as the title. The image you previously posted with what I think we can all assume was a pirated version of Direct Admin, was called eve2.jpg

it is a dirct admin from dirctly from dirct admin

Really? As far as I remember, they don't have a trial version you can download. If it's the real thing, how did you pay for it? I thought you had no money and couldn't pay for anything?

I guarantee it's not a teacher typing for him because the other alternating mistakes wouldn't come through and the teacher wouldn't "blind type" the poor comments.

I think we all need to agree that everything presented by mtwiscool is nothing more than an elaborate scheme to try and obtain resources to use them for illegal activities. I myself even gave him the benefit of the doubt. After two failed attempts at running a "spunsered" VPS with me, I cut my ties with him because I could see it going nowhere. (Now it makes a little more sense how he ----ed up the filesystem on the linux VPS that I gave him.) I told you guys over a month ago not to waste your time and effort on him and still everybody kept throwing resources at him. Domains, VPSs, reseller accounts.... and for what? Because he continues to give some sad story about how poor he is, and how both of his parents are dead, and how he can't type correctly because he's challenged and everything else? Forget it. He refuses to go and get a few dollars by working odd jobs because "his school won't let him leave the campus" but then on MSN he admits to me how he just got back from KFC, ate 6 plates of food and gluttonized himself. THEN, he tells me how his new headphones for him MP3 player just arrived. Are you serious??? But yet you all believe that he has no money and is just some poor kid with nothing?? Get with the program!! You all got pissed when I made my "broom and dustpan" comment. I'm sorry, but some people just aren't cut out for high end jobs, and he's one of them. Don't feel sorry for somebody who refuses to help themselves. He's choosing to keep himself in the situation where he is. So ---- it!

Which doesn't explain why you decided to upload a different pic with something totally different in the last slot. Looks to everyone that now there is something to hide. Why not post the entire pic showing the URL that you downloaded the file from. That is if didn't magically disappear or someone hack your computer again to delete that download.

Which doesn't explain why you decided to upload a different pic with something totally different in the last slot. Looks to everyone that now there is something to hide. Why not post the entire pic showing the URL that you downloaded the file from. That is if didn't magically disappear or someone hack your computer again to delete that download.

i have had ssh attaks
i found 27 virus when i updated
one of your mebers tryied to send me a virus i will get evedinc soon but i only will show over msn

Which is NOT from Direct Admin themselves.
i have had ssh attaks
i found 27 virus when i updated
one of your mebers tryied to send me a virus i will get evedinc soon but i only will show over msn
One of my members? Yah, that's a riot. Which of the millions of members sent you a virus? I have 3 people that signed up on my forum, one of them me. I would certainly love to see this proof you state of someone sending you a virus. You will not show this evidence over MSN, if you have the sack, you post that pic right here. You only annoyed me with your lies and BS, now you pissed me off with a blatant accusation. You produce this evidence immediately, or I will push to having you banned forever for this false accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back