• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic VPS down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what if she was all along? Because "Skylar" and "Shequeita" (or hovever each are spelt) are A) Unusual names and B) Had close business involvement ever since Crissic kicked off....

Maybe, but it would be hard to explain my evidence then ;)

A wait wait wait, nobody knows for a fact, that Shequeita (spelling?) is his/her real name? Right.... ?

No one has any proof that Skylar is his/her real name ;)

If it is the same person its only a matter of time before they are found.

I will try and contact skylar via phone tomorrow.

Do you have Skylar's actual phone number? :eek2:

Why do you think my name is Tracker? ;)

Ive got a few phone numbers that are apparently linked to skylar in one way or another. Im gonna try and see about getting through to someone.

NetXHosting said:
I think if anyone had his personal number, it would have been public by now ;)

I wouldn't share the contact details with anyone [provided I can confirm that they are his] unless they are directly effected by the issues at hand. [i.e. a current client]

Just don't want everyone to call him and make him run farther than he has already ;)

Like I said I will attempt to make some calls tomorrow and see what comes of that.

Why do you think my name is Tracker? ;)

Ive got a few phone numbers that are apparently linked to skylar in one way or another. Im gonna try and see about getting through to someone.

I wouldn't share the contact details with anyone [provided I can confirm that they are his] unless they are directly effected by the issues at hand. [i.e. a current client]

Just don't want everyone to call him and make him run farther than he has already ;)

Like I said I will attempt to make some calls tomorrow and see what comes of that.

Sounds pretty good. Let us know how you get on ;)

The search for Dedicated Server is on. Bye crissis. I'm lucky because i have external backup my files in crissis VPS.

Last edited:
@Tracker,

Thanks for doing that, and let us know what comes of it. As long as I can get my data I'd be happy.

Well I called 2 numbers today that were supposedly linked to skylar. Both disconnected. Will try any others later. Worse comes to worse I will call the bank and talk to his mom.

@Tracker,

Thanks for doing that, and let us know what comes of it. As long as I can get my data I'd be happy.

Should always keep backups. Im gonna say that this is a complete write off for you because your data is in LSN and they have stated on the WHT thread that they are not going to turn the server back on to allow for data retrieval. I think your best bet would be to just move on and next time learn to keep backups.

My idea of keeping backups.
Daily backups to the same server
twice weekly backups to remote servers [2 different remote accounts]
once monthly backups to external harddrive here at home

No matter what I always have my data ;)

The thing is, I did create backups, in the sense that lxadmin automatically created backups and put them on some server that Skylar had set up.

Also, I have database backups of my stuff, so that isn't a problem.

Additionally, I can't really afford to pay for 2 additional servers to back up to.

From crissic.com

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Crissic dead?

OK, well now that Crissic seems dead, here's my post from last night:

OK guys, I think I found contact for Skylar's mother :D

I doubt this is a coincidence, so we may have a lead here!

Here we go:

Right so firstly corporations database shows Skylar's address as 26726 NE ANDERSON STREET.

Checking this on WhitePages shows some people with the name Aball/Abell (it differs on 2 sites. So that's a dead end.

Checking on whitepages.addresses.com shows differently though. It shows Heather Shelby as the name at that address. Phone is unpublished.

Using USSearch to look up Heather Shelby it shows us that she is also known as Heather C MacMinn. This is where it starts to get interesting.

Searching for Heather Shelby in the United States shows up 20 results. Go to page 2 and check out the first result. It shows:
Heather Shelby
167 Lincoln Ave
Snohomish, WA 98290-3053
(Professional Listing)
Company: First Heritage Bank
Well, nothing there that would seem exciting until I remembered something.

Remember the thread about the banks closing down here on FWS before the DataBase crash? Go down to Skylar's post. Where does he say his Mom works? Yes. First Heritage Bank.

No phone number though, so we check the Address of First heritage bank. It shows the phone number of (360) 568-0537.

So now, we have:
  • Skylar's address @ Companies Registrar = Heather Shelby = Heather C MacMinn.
  • We have Skylar saying that his Mom works at first heritage bank
  • We have a listing from WhitePages showing Heather Shelby working at First Heritage Bank
Coincidence? I think not. This may be a small lead, but if someone gets in contact with Skylar's mother, then something may be able to be done if she's a responsible parent. Or if you are really sneaky, you could ask for a home phone number and try reach Skylar himself ;)

Good luck to anyone who wants to use it!

Just an edit: It would probably be better if not too many people do this, because otherwise his mom's workplace will get annoyed/bothered and it's not their fault ;) So if mods/admins want to delete some of the private data then they can (or PM me and I'll do it). Also someone keep us updated if you have any success with contacting Skylar's mom/him.

Just thought I would say his client billing/support areas remain online:

https://my.crissic.com/

Also, upon checking his blog, all of his posts are gone, unsure if that is relevant, but found it odd.

http://skylarmacminn.com/

It seems more and more of his servers are going down according to WHT... Ryan from WireSix has already assisted members with getting their data from their servers if they are in Atlanta, but Limestone does not seem willing to do so on their end.

Crissic is dead and He did'nt inform us to backup our file, He just disappear. You gave us a lot of problem. go away.

I'm looking for Dedicated Server or VPS with ddos protection.

Last edited:
Just an edit: It would probably be better if not too many people do this, because otherwise his mom's workplace will get annoyed/bothered and it's not their fault ;) So if mods/admins want to delete some of the private data then they can (or PM me and I'll do it). Also someone keep us updated if you have any success with contacting Skylar's mom/him.
It might be a good idea. I wouldn't like a bunch of internet stalkers harrassing me for something that my son did behind my back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back