• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic VPS down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
Anyones VPS with Crissic down?

A friend of mines is down and he cant get in touch with anyone... Skylars offline on MSN, Live Chats offline, etc.

Anyone else experiencing downtime?

Skylar doesn't care, all he cared about was the money, and I know that for a fact from working with him on Crissic earlier in the year. I've told him over & over, that the company is dieing, offering a good amount of money to buy it from him, but all he said is "Crissic means everything, I won't let it fade"...

for my 2cents worth, get a new host.

Main site is up for me.

Did you try calling the support number on his site?
His site is on an external hosting, I know he doesnt care remember i worked for him for like a week to :p

In that little amount of time i could tell all he wanted was money... Nothing else :S

As i stated previously... Crissic's Dying...

No matter how much he defended that, i ended up right.

There's a few things you need to think about when contacting him. First, he doesn't give hours for live support so you can't assume he offers live support 24/7. Have you sent in tickets? If it takes longer than 24 hours to respond, then you should start worrying. His main site is still up so it doesn't look like he's completely gone yet.

It's poor business practice to neglect his clients like this though.

Also, -Rsmiley- you've been constantly saying that Crissic is dying, even in that one other thread. If you hate his services so much, why didn't you recommend your friend get a VPS elsewhere? It just seems like you try to bash Crissic every chance you get. Are you still upset that he fired you?

There's a few things you need to think about when contacting him. First, he doesn't give hours for live support so you can't assume he offers live support 24/7. Have you sent in tickets? If it takes longer than 24 hours to respond, then you should start worrying. His main site is still up so it doesn't look like he's completely gone yet.

It's poor business practice to neglect his clients like this though.

Also, -Rsmiley- you've been constantly saying that Crissic is dying, even in that one other thread. If you hate his services so much, why didn't you recommend your friend get a VPS elsewhere? It just seems like you try to bash Crissic every chance you get. Are you still upset that he fired you?
Its been longer than 24 hours since the VPS went offline, He has submitted tickets etc and they are yet to be answered...

I didnt care then and i dont care now that i was "Fired". When in all actuallity i didnt get "fired", I basicly quit because just before i was "Fired" i told Skylar that i was gonna be offline for a month and if he wanted to he could remove me from staff no problem. Its getting annoying that everytime i say something about crissic in a negative fashion i get that same bull---- about "Are you still mad cause he fired you?". He didnt fire me, i practically quit. I do not bash him whenever possible, Infact i have actually recommended him to more people than i havent... I have yet to tell people that hes untrustworthy or a scammer as hes not at least not in my views hes just a kid with a previously successful business that is slowlying hitting rock bottom due to lack of management of the site as he hasnt been online lately at least responding to tickets and what not. Hes been to that thread posted above many times without saying a word... Crissics on their way down... Why are we yelling at me for stating a fact as of today. I never have said it was dead. I have only stated that it was dying

Thanks,
Rsmiley

I said it before and I will ALWAYS stand by my statement, regardless of the minus rep I will get and the bashing etc, Businesses can NOT and most certainly SHOULD NOT be run by a minor. They do not have the commitment to run a successful business because of school and other stuff that teenagers get up to.
In this case, it goes without saying.

I said it before and I will ALWAYS stand by my statement, regardless of the minus rep I will get and the bashing etc, Businesses can NOT and most certainly SHOULD NOT be run by a minor. They do not have the commitment to run a successful business because of school and other stuff that teenagers get up to.
In this case, it goes without saying.

Not to try and make you mad or anything. But if done right a minor can run a good hosting company.

I started magnirack when I was a minor and its still running fine. Then again I had different circumstances than most minors. But if done right anyone with the proper skills and ability can run a hosting company. However its times like this that make it seem like all minors are unable to put in the time or effort required. But thats not always the case.

Just my opinion here.

Oh and im 18 now by the way so no one can say im a minor.

Back on topic. Skylar was on aim today. I did not try to even talk to him. If he is not responding to tickets and your vps is still down I suggest getting the hell out. I would have started looking into leaving after 12 hours. But I REFUSE to have a lot of downtime and crappy support.

Back on topic. Skylar was on aim today. I did not try to even talk to him. If he is not responding to tickets and your vps is still down I suggest getting the hell out. I would have started looking into leaving after 12 hours. But I REFUSE to have a lot of downtime and crappy support.
That is good recommendation but as far as I see that the problem is in getting back all stuff which hosted there to shift further.

I would recommend moving as well.

I moved...

funny thing is I still get invoice messages in the mail for my 2 VPS's even though I cancelled them both...

Skylar's mom must have grounded him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back