• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yupapa

hah, talk about memories!

I remember all that priceless jibber he/she used to come up with. Now let me ask you something, do you know any words which do not contain the vowel a??

Giancarlo isnt around anymore. The Adobe submarine he was in sunk... well, it fell apart first...lol... no, wait... Actually he did join the Spanish Military, but the chopper he was flying got hit by enemy fire, and he ejected his seat. Those danged Spanish inventions :D

Jan can dig up that thread...lol... some of the long term members will know which one I am talking about.

hah, giancarlo, i remember that guy. Twas a homsexual military bound spanish guy, who loved political debate.

incidently, holy jesus jan, got posts?

Im very confused, Yupapa's age must be incorrect, yes? He couldn't have joined this forum when he was 5? It says today he is 11

Back