• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yupapa.com

Originally posted by meow
So? You may want to look up the word "spam" and consider the informational quality of your own posts.

Uh no. I don't spam this board. The general discussion doesn't count because I don't gain anything from it.

Ganging up on an individual in this way is a bad thing. Doing it to experience a sense of false power for a moment is worse. Get your kicks in some other way please. I'm sure I'm not the only one that find this disgusting.

If you can't stand the heat leave.

Giancarlo does spam this board A LITTLE BIT...But then again, so does almost every other regular on this board, including me. I don't have a problem with that.

But Yupapa was the ABSOLUTE worst that I have ever seen. On the Free Webspace and just about every other forum he visited, he posted useless messages, far more useless than anybody else. Stuff like "HI" when a new user comes by not only intimidates them but it also makes FreeWebspace.net look incredibly stupid.

I have to disagree...YUPAPA helped me out a few times on certain different situations, and he made me laugh on several occassions...what's wrong with that?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
The general discussion doesn't count because I don't gain anything from it.
:rolleyes:

If everyone thinks like you do, it would be chaotic here.

Keep in mind Yupapa is still welcome here, it's just that his multiple accounts are not.

We've already removed some of his multiple accounts so he is free to post here. If he wishes to leave that of course is his choice but he isn't banned by any means.

Originally posted by Todd
Keep in mind Yupapa is still welcome here, it's just that his multiple accounts are not.
Can you please tell me why? What's wrong with a person owning multiple accounts?

Originally posted by LeX
Can you please tell me why? What's wrong with a person owning multiple accounts?

To quote Todd from another thread
Nothing changes in regards to his prior posts but having multiple accounts isn't allowed. If we allow more accounts should be allow 5, 10, as many as wanted?
Let's open a board up just so people can talk to themselves about themselves.
Come on Dusty, I respect your opinions and your posts are always well thought out but where do you draw the line.

Yes, I have already read that post by Todd, but I still don't understand why all the fuss about multiple accounts. He wasn't bothering anyone, he didn't attack anyone, he pretty much didn't do anything except post random stuff in forums under the General section and occasionally in the fws section.

So he posts under different names and try to act like different people. Big deal, that's his business.

Just my views.

The question is, why can't he?

Seems to me he was just having some fun. IMO, there's nothing wrong with that, because he wasn't trying to pull off a prank or anything. He was simply pretending to be different people under different accounts, for fun. No harm intended. Really, have you ever seen him doing something he wasn't supposed to? (remember, spam doesn't count in this forum because posts don't count here :rolleyes:)

Heh, if I was curious enough, I would just visit his site and see for myself.

Yupapa is a good person.

He has helped me out before and I have helped him out. I will not allow individuals of this board to sit there and put him down. If you think he's a bad person, look at yourself. You are always putting him down and now that he isn't even here you still continue to put him down. THose individuals that put him down, what has he done to you exactly? Not a damn thing. He offered free webhosting through DonHost. He has no control over the downtime that DonHost expierences. Sure he could transfer to another Company, but maybe that's alll he can afford. He has given people his time and services to offer them free webhosting.

I'm 18 years old. But until 3-4 months ago some people thought I was 30 years old. I never said my age, I never lied of my age. They assumed. To them it was impossible for an 17 (at that time) to be running a webhosting company and have excellent comments. I ran Dimension 8 for a long time. Than some individuals (names will remain anonymously) found out I was 18 and their opinions changed about me. Mind you that they were always recommending Dim8 and it's services than they stopped stating that "..an 18 year old doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with customers as a 30 year old as well as the expierence.." I feel a lot of people are treating Yupapa the same way because of his age. Sure.. multiple accounts are not permitted.. but other than that back off. Until Todd or Peo or a Moderator directly states that the actions that Yupapa is performing on these boards are against rules, leave him alone. You're not a moderator or a administrator.

For the record, I no longer manage Dimension 8. Due to my studies and busy schedule I had to hand it over to Ryan Saunders and Mike Moore. I must say that those 2 individuals have been doing the best they can with Dim8 and I thank them for that.

I'm 18 now (10/26/83)

However, after reading a a dozen or so posts about Yupapa.. I have come to the conclusion that some individuals on this board do not want to see Yupapa succeed because well just because they don't. Which is very sad.

Just my .02 cents.

Back