• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yupapa.com

roly

Well Yupapa/Barbapapa/Barbamama's web site (yupapa.com) says something about friends. When you go to it you get...

[ Penguin Icon ] what are ... friends?

so its probable something about us hating Yupap/Babamama/Barbapapa. And he stole the penguin icon!

The site has been down for a while :) I will get you a date, don't go away......

........darn it wasn't in one of the two threads I thought it was, but I know I checked it about a week ago and it was gone.

The whois for yupapa.com is interesting :devious2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jan
The site has been down for a while :) I will get you a date, don't go away......

........darn it wasn't in one of the two threads I thought it was, but I know I checked it about a week ago and it was gone.

The whois for yupapa.com is interesting :devious2:
Yeah the Whois is a bit fishy..

Code:
Registrant:
 Yupapa
 /
 Ice, Penguin None
 AQ

Domain Name: YUPAPA.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Bahamama, Yupapa  [email]webmaster@yupapa.com[/email]
    /
    Ice, Penguin None
    AQ

Technical Contact:
    /
    Ice, Penguin None
    AQ

Billing Contact:
    /
    Ice, Penguin None
    AQ

Registration Service Provider:
    Intercosmos Media Group Inc. dba directNIC.com, [email]support@directnic.com[/email]
    504 679 5173
    [url]http://www.directnic.com[/url]

Record last updated on 07-Feb-2002.
 Record expires on 06-Apr-2002.
 Record Created on 06-Apr-2001.

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.YUPAPA.COM   195.10.228.174
    NS2.YUPAPA.COM   193.130.95.174

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the
registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions.
Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or
completeness.

sorry, guys,but this means that Yupapa hosting is closed too? What about his customers?

Originally posted by Mika
sorry, guys,but this means that Yupapa hosting is closed too? What about his customers?
They are okay :) HTML-Guru's site is still up :classic2:

Originally posted by Mika

What customers, it was a don host reseller.

Would you please stop this, guys. WTF has he ever done to you or to anyone? :confused2 :cry2:

So? You may want to look up the word "spam" and consider the informational quality of your own posts.

This is my last post in the thread because I don't want to make it worse than it is by giving you more reason to continue , but I need to say this.

Ganging up on an individual in this way is a bad thing. Doing it to experience a sense of false power for a moment is worse. Get your kicks in some other way please. I'm sure I'm not the only one that find this disgusting.

I agree with Meow...what's worse, someone occassionally "spamming" the board trying to amuse people, or having about 5000 people pretty much crucify him for some innocent fun that didn't hurt anybody?

Back