• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yupapa.com

I know one thing. YUPAPA most likely won't come back here anymore and if he does he will just be...... uhmmm, not the same? :mad:

I must say though, I think Yupapa's departure from FWS.net's forums will be a loss to us all... he always livened things up and as LeX says what exactly is SO wrong with multiple accounts... Yupapa livened up my otherwise boring trawl of the forums on many occasions... I will miss him!! :)

I am the user of yupapa freehosting!

I can't login to it!
Maybe he change the password!
What can I do?

Yupapa did keep things more interesting here, and it should be pretty obvious he never intended anyone any harm. When some people seem to dislike him so much... well, that just shows something about them.

snk -- My free yupapa account still works right now, so they aren't closed down yet... although presumably it won't last too much longer. (Fortunately for me I'd already moved that site to a paid host.)

Originally posted by trenzterra
robert... I also wanted to keep my age because i know they would say the same thing to me...
Even before we knew your age, you were already acting like a ten year old. :rolleyes: Who would've known it was actually true?

cant you just leave it to rest.

the domain runs out on the 6th april 2002
pesumably the donhost account is payed up to 17th of may or something.
yupapa never did anything wrong apart from the multiple accounts.

END OF TOPIC/DISCUSSION

Back