• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yummy french toasts [relax: not as bad as my pancakes]

beat it with a fork.. or whisk...

and u need to put milk in it...

or you end up with egg toast

mmmm... french toast is so much better than pancakes

edit: What time did you make them? Because its 6am here, and if its 6am here, then it must be like 8pm over there? :confused4

Last edited:
Needs more milk... and brown sugar, cinnamon, a tiny bit of nutmeg, and it can do without the white sugar.

darkcurves said:
This is called French Toast? All this while i thought it's local food.
French toast, isn't local food.

I suggest we get a food forum.

Canuckkev, your egg doesn't seem to be in the right colour? Looks a little pale to me :S

Canuckkev said:
Ha ha...Robert, I think you missed this thread : http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55027

That should explain everything....In fact, it's the only reason I took pictures of my breakfast. Sometimes you get an idea, and just have to run with it...

And Trenz, there is milk mixed in with the eggs...which makes it paler.
LOL But I still can't believe it says "f.ucking" LOL. I don't blame censorship in the U.S., but sometimes by using those words we can get the message across to the hard headed Americans.

I'm still laughing.

Ha ha...you still don't get it Robert...

Oh, and before this thread dies, I thought someone might notice something else about some of the pictures...like, how both my hands are in some of them... :D

Last edited:
Okay...now you get it I guess...

It's just you said "But I still can't believe it says 'f.ucking' LOL", which would lead one to believe you still thought the headline was real, which it isn't. What's even better than the headline, you can hardly read the caption underneath, but it says "Candidates jump on 'rogue issue'", which actually fits kind of nicely with the new headline.

Kev, I almost ignored this thread, but I'm glad I didn't

Well, I did it mostly for your benefit, but probably moreso for mine. :)

Last edited:
Back