• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YOUR Opinion!

Heck, I was just joking... (I couldn't resist) There's no need to break down and start name calling. :rolleyes:

Attitude adjustment? Me?! *lol* Okay... yeah, sure... it's me who needs to adjust, not you.

What I was going to say, to stay on topic. I was temped to say "Giancarol" again, but decided against it.

I didn't change the topic...
This is my fourth message.

The first two messages are related to the topic... I just ask for opinions....

The third message is just a reply... because I didn't know what you or me forgot.... whatever??!?!?!?

And this is my fourth message

Yupapa, bigperm wasn't saying that you were getting off-topic. He was directing that at me. :)

Yeah and me too, only fools say Giancarol... someone with the brain the size of a peanut... anyways, I want to clear this up:

Yupapa, your diary says wrong information about me. At least if you want to critise me you should get accurate information.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Yeah and me too, only fools say Giancarol... someone with the brain the size of a peanut... anyways, I want to clear this up:

Yupapa, your diary says wrong information about me. At least if you want to critise me you should get accurate information. [/B]

Does that make you a fool?!! :D LOL

I don't know about Argentina or whatever... but here 'fool' isn't that big of an insult. It's more like a term of endearment, as in "Sup fool". Just so you know.

Originally posted by bigperm
I don't know about Argentina or whatever... but here 'fool' isn't that big of an insult. It's more like a term of endearment, as in "Sup fool". Just so you know.

I don't want Giancarlo the Giancarol endearing me. :D

Back