• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YOUR Opinion!

YUPAPA

NLC
NLC
Hello!

I am going to sale my softwares, if I earn over 600USD again or get many clicks on my ads (the ads on my site), you think I should spend the money on upgradding my computer OR buy a new reseller package to offer free web hosting?

Is fasthosts.co.uk reseller plan good?
Cuz I have heard many bad things over there. Some people said that if one of my customers' accounts' violates the fasthosts's terms of services, fasthost will remove the main account (my account). So if my account is removed, every single account that I host will be lost...
Any good reseller plan so that I can purchase one and host a free web hosting???

THANK YOU
YUPAPA!

Why not go dedicated? and if your talking about the 1for1 banner exchange you have on yupapa, you dont get real money from that, you can only spend that money on banners advertisments on the 1for1 network. now v3 or some crap.

Well if you are going to purchase reselling accounts, and just give them away isnt that "too expensive"? Your basically throwing your money down the drain. If you get a dedicated server, you can implement ads, and break even or even possibly make a profit if you have your brain in gear. Just my 5 cents.. They dont have 1cent pieces in australia.

So you have enough money to spend on free webhosting and not a dedicated server? That raises my previously high doubts about your service.

And my Dad is a Foreign Service Officer, I cannot release any additional details since there was a warning issued for all Department of State/Military Personel globally. Possiblitity of terrorism. So just to get that straight, my dad doesn't make coffins, so I don't know where you got that from.

Mr. Giancarlo,

I would ( and I think the rest of the board) dont need to know about your daddys job. It has nothing to do with the question at hand and if you have a problem, email or private message that individual. Im not a moderator, nor do i want to be, but I would most certainly not like to hear about your fathers Career. If he has a private job, i think its best left private. Peace.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
So you have enough money to spend on free webhosting and not a dedicated server? That raises my previously high doubts about your service.

And my Dad is a Foreign Service Officer, I cannot release any additional details since there was a warning issued for all Department of State/Military Personel globally. Possiblitity of terrorism. So just to get that straight, my dad doesn't make coffins, so I don't know where you got that from.

I would ( and I think the rest of the board) dont need to know about your daddys job. It has nothing to do with the question at hand and if you have a problem, email or private message that individual. Im not a moderator, nor do i want to be, but I would most certainly not like to hear about your fathers Career. If he has a private job, i think its best left private. Peace.

Who the hell do you think you are? You already are ordering me around to do things, and hell I DO NOTlisten to what your mouth has to say, it is all hogwash. I can say whatever the heck I want to say whenever I feel, you don't have to comment on any of it. Peace to you.

How on earth am I ordering you around? And if you were not listening to what my mouth has to say, then you wouldnt be replying to my posts, would you?

Evilhaze, you seem to hate Giancarol.Why? Why must you shoot down his every word for no reason. can't you two co-exist on this board?

I simply state facts and he fires his gun at me. He is irrational and difficult to get along with, and no, don't believe we can co-exist on this board together. But thats the internet for you, everyone has there opinion.

This may hold some truth, but when you state these 'facts" it is usually in a condescending way towards Giancarol. Anyways it isnt any of my business

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Did you mean to reply to this thread, or another? Seems sorta out of place.. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yupapa, spend the dough on upgrading your comp or even on a new comp. Just my opinion..

Giancarlo why do you have to fight in every thread? I believe you have been warned by the moderators two times. Don't you learn from your mistakes?

I was just pointing out a mistake in Yupapa's Diary, sorry if I wasn't more specific about it. It was NOT directed towards anyone of you. And no I wasn't fighting in this thread, you guys were. And Goddamnit, Gayowulf, spell my name right!

Golly Giancarol ...oops! Stop letting it get to you, it's not a big deal. Who cares what your daddy does?
Yupapa... I say upgrade your comp... and what is wrong with the donhost reseller plan?

Back