• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your favorite control panel?

priyanka

Hi guys,
Which control panel are you using at the moment? What are the features which you love about it and what extra features would you like to see in it?

i am currently using cPanel but my favourite control panel would be DirectAdmin...just like their simple layout...in term of feature i have no complain wad so ever...

Which control panel are you using at the moment?
We are using CPanel.
What are the features which you love about it
As far as features go, it has everything that most people need for small to medium sized websites.
what extra features would you like to see in it?
Better default skins. We use RV Skins which significantly improves the layout but I think it would be good if unmodified installations had a nicer skin. :)

Well from an enduser point of view C-Panel is the most popular but from a system admin point of view it does cause issue. I much prefer DirectAdmin if I have a choice as its so easy to use and stable

Rus

I've used plesk and cPanel and I have to say that cPanel is by far the best that I've used so far, all my customers also think that it is the best.

Hello,

We are using cPanel on our main box, but I'd have to prefer cPanel simply because on this forum mainly, when everyone wants hosting, they prefer cPanel, and would not go with you if you had DA.

utcrazy said:
Hello,

We are using cPanel on our main box, but I'd have to prefer cPanel simply because on this forum mainly, when everyone wants hosting, they prefer cPanel, and would not go with you if you had DA.

We use directadmin on all of our servers and we have a lot of clients that came from these forums and were first looking for cpanel hosting, but after trying Directadmin most of them prefer the use of directadmin :)

The Homing Network uses Cpanel on all of its servers. This is because it is the most popular control panel, I personally like the look and feel of it, I have tried other control panels but Cpanel just does it for me, it is easy to use, powerful and has a variety of styles.

Currently I still prefer cPanel, but we do now offer DirectAdmin as well as cPanel. DirectAdmin is very easy to use from an Admin and user standpoint. Both are very nice control panels.

Back