• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Favorite Books

The best ever books are the books that make up the Book of the New Sun, by Gene Wolfe. An utterly amazing and fantastically written series! My favourite from them being The Sword of the Lictor.

Then next...comes anything by Stephen Lawhead; i've got all his books; wonderful books.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I am atheist. :D

An atheist conservative republican? There's something you don't see everyday. ;)

Anyway, I'm reading "The First World War: A complete history" It's pretty good, if a bit too detailed.

I guess my favorite book would have to be "The Hunt for Red October" by Tom Clancy. I love cold war novels. :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Giancarlo
There are just as much as religious nuts on the left as there is on the right...

Couldn't disagree. :) But when a bill designed to force christanity down everyone's throat is introduced (school prayer, etc.), it is usually a republican doing it. But you're right, there are democrats that try to make everyone "good little christans" too.

Reverend Jesse Jackson is one of them... of course the Democrats are usually the ones having a lot of scandals.

Another book I like is Myst.. yeah it is made after the computer game.

Jonathan Swift, Tomas Mann and some others.

One of my favorite, thought in some measure decadent: H.G.Wells - The Door in the Wall

Back