• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your biggest reseller?

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Hey Guys

Ok, just a little question, how much does your biggest reseller pay you?, this can be a custom plan. Ours is $179/mo which has 30GB space & 400GB bandwidth, this is a client within our racks in the UK.

Whats yours?. :confused4

neopetscorner said:
ok does it exist a free reseller with 15 to 20 gb of spaces and all that for Free

Not many people will give out free resellers period, unless they were getting something of value to them in return.

neopetscorner said:
ok does it exist a free reseller with 15 to 20 gb of spaces and all that for Free
Dont be such a 12yr old. Search the forums, know what your saying is utterly stupid.

X3r0X said:
Dont be such a 12yr old. Search the forums, know what your saying is utterly stupid.

There is no need for that. Seriously, there was nothing stupid about it. The guy asked a question.

Craig said:
Ours is $179/mo which has 30GB space & 400GB bandwidth

Wouldn't they be better off with a fully managed VPS. Or even Medium managed Dedicated with that prcing?

sEp said:
Wouldn't they be better off with a fully managed VPS. Or even Medium managed Dedicated with that prcing?

Maybe but this reseller has been with us for 2 years & moving the sites would be too messey, in fact they are the only people on that server so in a way its theres.

Paul White said:
Do they know that?

I cant see how that would matter anyway, the server is in the UK/Manchester & as long as there site is up they very happy :).

danethicalhost said:
Seriously, there was nothing stupid about it.
Right...and where is my free BMW? I dont want advertising logos on it however, it must be completley free.

See what he is asking and his lack of effort in finding it himself makes it quite stupid?

X3r0X said:
Right...and where is my free BMW? I dont want advertising logos on it however, it must be completley free.

See what he is asking and his lack of effort in finding it himself makes it quite stupid?

You obviously was never a beginner at web hosting etc? No, you know all about it from day one.
Give the guy a break. We all asked "Stupid" questions at some stage.:spider:

Craig said:
Hey Guys

Ok, just a little question, how much does your biggest reseller pay you?, this can be a custom plan. Ours is $179/mo which has 30GB space & 400GB bandwidth, this is a client within our racks in the UK.

Whats yours?. :confused4

sounds like a pretty good deal to me =D

albert_chu said:
sounds like a pretty good deal to me =D
Its extremely good.

As craig has said, they are the only person on the server. Seems to me they are having a "dedicated" server.

Back