• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You guys need any mods?

Dan seems to be doing an excellent job.

No he's not :bkick:

Right got that out :lol:

Nah he is, we clash occassionally as we're both Celts, so that's a no foul scenario - we always fight :p - it's practise for invasions :wink2:

All the admins and mods here do bloody marvelous, they've put up with me for ages so that proves it!

It would be nice if the techie, what's his name again :p popped in occassionally, just to say hello as he's done great work for FWS over the years I believe.
Peo is the king of laid back, seriously!
Jan, I will not say a word against just all good - as I value my arse exactly where it is! And I bet she's as pretty as they say :D

Mods - Hmm!
Ah they're a great bunch, even stuff, actually every one a gem.
Go to another forum and find that (untill I wind em up Mwahahaha), nah really best forum on the net.

So there ya go David, can you hack it, and it's a shame your going to have free time since your 'Sales & Support Manager' for HostingWow (really did no one pick up on that?)

Last edited:
Back