• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yes "Another Scammer" I THINK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i got scammed! No names mentioning because this person is in this forum.

Magnirack.com he took over, From a guy called Jake? Yes well, he got the company free because they where like good buddies. And jake was leaving this business and going into family business. "THIS" person offered me dedicated server, 2 domains, WHMCS 9months prepaid, Kayako Suite Owned, 2 0845 numbers, and 5VPS clients yes, Guess what for only $250, YES only $250. An idiot me accepted the deal and sent 90$ at first because i hard to add my new card details into paypal. At 9:30 PM yesterday i paid full amount. I asked him can i have my WHMCS and Kayako suite to be onto my name now? He stated i have no info towards them and Jake has them? I stated what those this have to be with jake? He left, He stated well he has them. He emailed jake to get me through them.

I am thought of being clever and talk with Kayako they stated yes kayako is owned. I was satisifed. And then WHMCS was the turn. I emailed Matt concerning this and told me
"Matt Say's:
Hi,

The license key for that domain was cancelled earlier today.

Regards," Matt say's

I got a geezer selling me his company, And stated WHMCS is prepaid 9months before hand. I bought the company and he is telling me that the license is at another place. The company i bought it magnirack.com can you have a check they are 9months prepaid

Thank’s always with WHMCS!

Any idea what i shall do? I paid $250 for nothing!

Just hoping he will mail me with info

I'm always a bit suspicious of 1 post and a complaint about someone they won't name.

Did you get the domains, 0845 numbers, servers, clients...

Is Magnirack.com one of them? If so it's quite shiney and new - and privacy protected, that should have rang a bell.

This is a legit complaint, this guy works with us and i did try talking him out of it lol

This is a legit complaint, this guy works with us and i did try talking him out of it lol

<NEVERMIND>Hardly something to laugh about, I would say. Then again, I wouldn't be fessing up that a scammer worked for you either.</NEVERMIND>

As Dan said, get PayPal involved

EDIT: nevermind, I totally read that wrong. I am guessing Stan works with magnirack. I am terribly sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought Stan said he worked with the scammer ;)

Whoops! I should probably get outta here before Stan starts throwing things @ me :)

Dlbe edit: Thanks for the negative rep whoever was too coward to sign it. Nothing like me being man enough to admit my mistake, but someone after that decided to tell me "think before I post". Nice.

Last edited:

Stan what is this complaint against?

It's another someone did me over post,

Your now in the frame supporting it - whatever 'IT' is?

the guy up there ^^, the one that posted works with 3rd Rock Hosting. He was going on for a while about buying this VPS company with clients. What i am saying is i know this guy, so i know hes not lying or anything.

Owned WHMCS and Kayako for $250? That would set alarm bells ringing for me from the start...

Did he get the rest of the stuff though - as he's came here posted one whinge and gone again!
What was the point?

Yes, Sorry i have been away since a long time. Now i can surely say the name because it has been 4 day's since no response. He has blocked me and does not return my mail. This person is called Jason, He worked for Geekrack and a server tech and he own's Skyilse.

He was begging me for the money so he can open his sky-isle yesterday.
If i didnt pay Sky-Isle woudnt be here.

Yes Well he did scam me and letting you all know how he is like. I am waiting for his response for my 9months prepaid WHMCS, Owned Kayako and 0845 Numbers.

Thanks

The person who scammed me is Jason, He worked for GeekRack and Own's the crappest game called SKY-ISLE.

He is lucky because with my money sky-isle came in life.

He owes me lot's of thing's and still no reply and he blocked me on MSN!

Hello,

This thread has been sent to me and it has got my full attendation. The person in question is my current business partner, i hear things all the time about him scamming and all. Christ me, he will not change. Ive tryed. It may come to breaking point soon where our just under a year relationship as business partners will come to a close.

Im sorry to hear about this, im Ben Williams, and you contacted me on MSN regarding this issue. I was instructed to block you by the person in question. Im really sorry for everything that has happened. I recomend going to paypal and telling them about whats been happening.

Please note that from this current time, i will not be standing by this person in question through out this.

Thanks and im very sorry,

Best regards,
Ben Williams
- Ben.Williams@live.co.uk

@magnirack...
If this is true, please provide some solid proof. i am sorry if it seems i dont believe you, i assure you, it is not that at all. i just need solid proof of the matter if he is to get let go from Geek Rack. Geek Rack does not need this type of person tied to their name. Please get me on MSN, as i would like more information.

Justin looks like you don't really need to worry about it anymore. He's b&.. Plus, that little insert about GR seemed false. Can anyone vouch for him on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back