• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yeah, i got a job...

Originally posted by AdY
LOL. I know spamming is illegal...and yeah, i got hired to spam. :cool:

You've just made me think less of you then I had previously thought. There are tons of jobs out there, even @ Burger King or McDonalds...

It's not cool.

Originally posted by Robert
You've just made me think less of you then I had previously thought. There are tons of jobs out there, even @ Burger King or McDonalds...

It's not cool.
I have one week to think about & to sign the contract. I didn't agree yet, but as nothing else comes (just another FREE work, from digital-mayham for a reseller plan) i don't think i have other alternatives. And i'm sure you don't even know how much does McDonalds pays here. I'm just wondering if you could live for about 80$/week. But hell, i'm sure you won't.

who wants to be abused by people who are never satisfied by fast food? especially guys like me :devious2: :bandit2:

Originally posted by Jan
Sure, spam for them, you can have your account disabled and their URL censored. OR you can tell them to go to hell and get their own URL censored.:bandit2:
Promise i'll think about this :biggrin2:

I decided to decline their offer and i just signed & faxed a ontract with Digital-mayham (Geez i'm so unlucky, i did a search on WHT and i think i'll start to cry:p ), working from friday-sunday from 12AM-5PM my time (night crawler), for FREE. But i will get, at least a reseller gold plan (8GB space/35GB bw., not that i need it). Tomorrow is my bday so please stop saying i'm a stupid :)
PS: Jan - believe me - i will never adv. in FWS for the company i work with / i will work for.

Back