• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yeah, i got a job...

AdY

Bah, it's almost 4.00AM here and i have another head-ache. I can say i just got hired, and and and...dunno, i'm very sceptical...
I want to keep the hosting company name for myself, because i don't think it needs bad adv. Just that i was hired (not really - i'm in a "testing period for one week") as a sales rep., and because i'm not able to call all the guys (very expensive - not worthy) "which registred a domain within the last 24 hours", i was adviced to email them. They gave me a link where i could check the latest /.com/.org/.net/, and doing a whois search...
Yeah, spamming. Dunno what to say, maybe my main-care for getting hired & working & actually earn some money makes me go crazy, but i'm still thinking to stay within their company, as i will gain some experience and i could, actually, WRITE something on my resume.
They even pay GOOD (about 15USD/hour, which is a HUGE wage for me), and and and...
I dunno, i guess i need some advices?
I think you people will all just tell me not to go with them, but i'm sure noone knows how hard is to get a job without any prooven experience.
:confused2

Originally posted by notnamed
I'm not sure I really understand...why do you need advice?
1. I will spam, if it's to work for them.
2. I will...NOT work, if it's not to spam.
:rolleyes:

I wouldn't do it. Spamming is illegal :classic2:
Although it might be like being hired at $15/hour to download warez on a T1 connection, could be fun...

I wouldn't do it. Spamming is illegal :classic2:
Although it might be like being hired at $15/hour to download warez on a T1 connection, could be fun...

a T1 connection? Psh that's too slow.

When you're on a 56k Robert, a T1 seems much much faster than it might seem to someone who regularily uses one.

When you're on a 56k Robert, a T1 seems much much faster than it might seem to someone who regularily uses one.

56K? Ouch. Can't get dsl/cable?

Nope. And probably never will. Can't really explain while cos it would further bring this thread off topic ;) as well as give out very detailed information as to where I live. And I don't wanna do that :classic2:

hmmm for $15 us an hour i wouldnt really care....

also since you do have a "job" get satalite internet

I interviewed and got a job today. $9/hour selling cell phones. Big bonuses (the lady said on average $500-$600 a month in bonuses) too. Of course it's part time only, don't wanna strain myself.

can i have the job? you keep the money, i just feel like spamming people for a reason, instead of just spamming with no advertisement

Sure, spam for them, you can have your account disabled and their URL censored. OR you can tell them to go to hell and get their own URL censored.:bandit2:

Back