• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xtremesite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.... what's a great free host.
hmm.. i still wonder that can register more than one accout? i did have a lot of plan on the host. thanks that's great!

Sorry if you want to use your domain please use some redirectors such as CJB.NET or wait till the domain hosting support comes in!

all right!waiting for the good news!
the control panel is useless i think............ just can change personal information...........

so, the limitation of the member will be acquired (at the certain value of registered member, the signup will be closed) in this host soon? is it ??

phpmyadmin installed successed
cgi should be put in cgi-bin dir and it works well
php works fine

mysql is no problem at all!
http visit speed is fine
ftp upload is fine!

good Site!!!!!!!!really!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will add your text link on my indexpage tomorrow
go sleep~:p

I registered yesterday but I haven't recieved my mail with the ftp details and so yet. I've tried to register again but they won't let me cause i already registered with this IP. :(

Originally posted by [NeO]
I registered yesterday but I haven't recieved my mail with the ftp details and so yet. I've tried to register again but they won't let me cause i already registered with this IP. :(

FTP Server: xtremesite.com
FTP Login: ur username
MySQL ID: same as FTP login
FTP/MySQL Password: For security reasons your password is not included in this email.

Sorry Neo, very sorry. Please clear your cookies then you will be able to signup again! Multiple signups will be deleted!

A few minutes ago I signed up for an account. Recieved both the emails. And now it seems that my account has been deleted :confused:

My username : archx007

http://archx007.xtremesite.com <-- 404 Page not Found

FTP gives 503 Login Incorrect

and when i tried to sign up again, the script said that i had already signed up. :confused2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back