• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xtremesite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some body hacked through the admiN! Almost all the accounts are gone! So sorry please resignup again ! If you get an error clear your cookies! If it states that your email is already there means your account is still good!

It's working fine now. Hope this doesn't happen again :)

btw the "Account Login" link on ur main page points to "Webmail Login".

Sorry a hacker went through this sytem and deleted almost every account that was created earlier so please resignup! If there's and error clear your cookies and refresh that page!

I think there is no such need. If there are warez I will delete it if I find out or you can email me for reports!

This seems like a great webservice, but I'm afraid of the hackers. Are you going to do anything about the security? I can't afford the risk that all my uploaded data would be deleted. Otherwise this seems excellent.

I'm getting a very strange error I just tried to upload something on my account and then "Disk quota exceeded e" appaers..(and I didn't upload anything yet)

(i'm posting it here because I'm still waiting on the confirmation mail for your forum,so I can't post there)

Wow, looks like this web host is popular... :wink2: But isn't it a bit risky, as you're offering so much for so little, unlimited space? :smile2: Won't people abuse this service?

Has this been asked? :wink2:

no confirmation e-mail yet

no confirmation e-mail yet, tried again today but still no mail yet. whats the story on your signup page. now i just got this mail.
whats the chance of someone else having the same ip and signing up at the same time. something screwly here

We were unable to create your hosting account because:
-An account was previously created with the IP number ***. ***.***.***
-We allow only one account per person.
-If you would like more than one account, make your request by e-mail. lksoh@time.net.my

Last edited:
Well... everything worked fine for me.. ( ummm... not everything )

First i signed up, got the signup mail immediately. Then after 5 minutes i recieved the mail with the FTP details.

I uploaded phpMyAdmin and it is working fine.

Then i tried to upload my site... and i get this error

550 Disk quota exceeded :confused:

Originally posted by SoulReaper
Well... everything worked fine for me.. ( ummm... not everything )

First i signed up, got the signup mail immediately. Then after 5 minutes i recieved the mail with the FTP details.

I uploaded phpMyAdmin and it is working fine.

Then i tried to upload my site... and i get this error

550 Disk quota exceeded :confused:

me too....:mad:

Afterall, this service is still new and free...no? The administrator is probably still testing and developing, give it more time - this thread was only started today...

Patience...my friends... :smile2: He's probably having problems because of the "hoard" of sign ups he's receiving.

faint............when i woke up.....my account is deleted...........

and i can't resignup now...........

Unable to create user temp file. Disk quota exceeded Can't create transcript file ./xfgBDNjI929004: Disk quota exceeded Cannot create ./dfgBDNjI929004: Disk quota exceeded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back