• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

xeon-network.com stole HostNine.com's website

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need Help! No Offence!
xeon-network.co.uk - Is not registered Yet! Then how can he redirected you to xeon-network.co.uk See this: Screen Shoot -If I am true and my screen shoot is real then you are ..............!

However, I am not relate with you or some other host ???? Like you! CLEAR!

wow, how do u able to make the domain deleted in such a short time!?
anyway, if anyone is reading the above replies, they will know i am not the only person who see that page b4
:)

anyway, when u want to make a movie here, u should use 2 different IP, for this movie
lol

yes, i am related with my own hosting, so what?
the issue we are discussing about in this thread is about we are not happy with scammers that causing bad reputation to other host.
and very obvious, i am also one of the person who hate these scammers.

by the way, thx to Jan for letting us have a clearer view by telling everyone that both of his account "xeon-netowork" and "ambush" is having the same IP.
it makes the scenery more clear now
:)

HMMMM! Lot's talk about me! :)

I read the hole posts... and thanks to ambush and Darknight. I'm happy to see that: People like you still live, Who think for unknown people without any profits... thanks again.

I don't know CS Squad whts your problem is? I think you have enough time to FAKE Talk! But I don't have any time like yours !

Jan, I don't know wht the **** you talking about! I don't think my I same like others.. this is impossible.. I guess you got my Ip now.. If you have any proof you can PM me!

HMMMM! Lot's talk about me! :)

I read the hole posts... and thanks to ambush and Darknight. I'm happy to see that: People like you still live, Who think for unknown people without any profits... thanks again.

I don't know CS Squad whts your problem is? I think you have enough time to FAKE Talk! But I don't have any time like yours !

Jan, I don't know wht the **** you talking about! I don't think my I same like others.. this is impossible.. I guess you got my Ip now.. If you have any proof you can PM me!

What are his, and my problem is, is that you are giving small hosting companys a bad name, and as a result no-body trusts them.

Thats why we get soo angry.

so, i think we can consider the case is closed.
they juries found that the defendant guilty.

Case Closed.
lol
Hah. Not yet. As always, a big battle occurs between the accused and the accuser. The community jumps in, and WHAM. It was far from over :p

So, Xeon-Network was hiding behind the name ambush to try and defend himself. I guess he was not smart enough to know that Jan can see his IP's! By the way, thanks for informing us of that Jan, it makes more sense now!

He should be banned for a couple of reasons.

1. Theft of a well known companies website.
2. Using multiple usernames (which I'm sure is against the rules)
3. Dishonest hosts should not be welcome here after they are caught.

I for one love this forum, and have been coming here for 6 years. This is one of the best places to make friends with other hosts. WHT is more of a techy forum but, FWS is more of a friendly forum between hosts. We should all band together to try and fight against people like Xeon-Network, Ambush, and whatever other username he goes by!

build-a-host
I CLAP MY HANDS FOR YOUR PRETTY BAD STORY! lol -You don't have any proof and don't tell me about ip..s you spin your ip daily... :p

OO! I for got to mention I vist at your blue ugly site.. where did you get that designe anyway..???? and "LIVE Help" support at footer.. That's a hourable designe I ever seen,...

You first job is make some sence wht you are putinto your site... ans second please don't make funny stories..!

BYE!

My IP stays the same. The only reason you and Xeon-Network would have the same IP is, that YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON! It's pretty obvious since you both speak really bad english, and mispell the same words.

As for my website, I take no offense to that since the insult is coming from someone that had to STEAL a design. I happen to like my design. It's clean and easy to navigate.

Now, I am done responding to this thread unless I am asked a question by someone. I will not stoop to your level and begin insulting people. My point in starting this thread was to let people know about the theft committed by a dishonest host, in hopes that it would be found in Google if anyone searched for reviews about Xeon-Network.com or Xeon-Network.co.uk.

I myself run a business that can be trusted. I do not steal designs or use illegal or stolen software because I beleive that if someone takes the time to create something, they deserve to be paid for it. My clients have always been, and always will be, 100% satisfied with the service I provide because I put 100% effort into it. I do not cut any corners or take any shortcuts. You get back what you put into it, and I am a firm beleiver in karma. Negative actions lead to negative results! Keep that in mind the next time you steal a design or software!

ambush,

if u want to stay in this industry, 1st thing is u should start everything all over again with a legit way. use ur own design or use free templates which is legal.

offer reasonable hosting plans without scamming and with decent specs.

and remember, not to scam or cheat anymore if u still want to be in this industry.

so other word, it is better if u make a new start and be honest instead of defending ur scam site here by using a fake identity!

GOSH!....
build-a-host
that's your and
xeon-network
problem wht you do >//?????

But here is a big miss understanding I am 1.. you can search as "ambush" -I don't have any hosting site, I'm a free host finder... that because I am here.. and other places..!

And
build-a-host
you run a sh*t and totally annoying...

BYE!

GOSH!.... that's your and problem wht you do >//?????

But here is a big miss understanding I am 1.. you can search as "ambush" -I don't have any hosting site, I'm a free host finder... that because I am here.. and other places..!

And you run a sh*t and totally annoying...

BYE!

the mod had proved ambush & xeon-network is the same person.
is this clear enough?

i suggest u be honest in ur fresh start.
no point arguing here and wasting ur time.

take this as ur lesson for cheating, and dun do it again.
remember, no more cheating and be honest!!!

so stop pretending and defending urself with another fake identify here.

I was not sticking up for you I dont give a ---- who you are or what your doing, I was attacking build-a-host for thinking he has some kinda right to create a blacklist site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back