• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

xeon-network.com stole HostNine.com's website

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to a bank, then I put $10 into my bank account.
The bank get the money.

Then few days later, I go to the bank and robbed the bank.
Since my money is inside, I told the police my money was robbed.

And it is the fact, I was robbed.
I was robbed by me.

:)

Case Closed...

I go to a bank, then I put $10 into my bank account.
The bank get the money.

Then few days later, I go to the bank and robbed the bank.
Since my money is inside, I told the police my money was robbed.

And it is the fact, I was robbed.
I was robbed by me.

Case Closed...

He PM'ed me and said "Cool Cloning huh!! Just joking,,lol."

So, he admits that he knew it was a rip/clone.

Xeon-Network, you should get your story straight. Don't say one thing here and then another in PM.

CS Squad - That's your theory, But that's not happen with me - He told me he diz my site... & now he is no responding !

build-a-host - That was JOKE! If you not understand a joke then I am petty for you!

Thank you very much!

When someone is accusing you of theft, you should not "joke" about being guilty! You are a theif, and as many times as your domain ( xeon-network.com ) has been posted here, if anyone does a quick search for your domain, this is what they'll find.

So, save yourself the trouble and get out of the hosting business. Leave it for us honest hosts that respect eachothers work!:wink2:

I assume that xeon-hosting.co.uk is another sub company of thiers.

due to this (located on xeon-network.com [homepage])

http://www.screencast.com/users/mrhostuk/folders/Jing/media/5dce3181-a0d6-47a8-8e55-c0acba50f2f1

Now, on xeon-hosting.co.uk's homepage, it says this in the Welcome Box.

Xeon-hosting takes many different approaches to making us the best in the business.
One of which is honesty.
We admit that we are not a large company, nor are we corporately owned;
we are what is classified as a "small business" and we are proud of it. We offer the best level of intimate and tailor made support and hosting options.
Xeon-hosting doesn't take short-cuts or take the "budget" route as many other hosting companies do and that is why with great pride we are able to offer all our shared hosting customers automated, bug-free setup on our servers with the highest specifications.
We are able to provide you with never seen before low-prices and good quality Hosting
Gameserver and Webhosting at 99.9% uptime and very low prices

Honesty hmm, I havent really seen much of that here, Xeon-Hosting doesnt take shortcuts, hmm, Not so sure on that my self, but well, we will soon see.

Site error: the file /home/****/public_html/cp/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Obviosly not the most experianced host.

Last edited:
His billing system doesn't work at all. When you click on a link to order it shows a 404 error. It looks like he was using WHMCS. I can only assume he had a nulled version and got busted so he had to remove it.

Pathetic! This is the kind of "host" (thats a stretch!) that gives us all a bad name!

i would say he is really honest.
why?
coz he admit that he is cheating people.

this part should be added into their website's "One of which is honesty.":
When you are conned, we will admit that we conned you.
So don't worry, you will know that you are conned if you suspect you were conned.

lol

Is there already a website for blacklisted hosts? A list of hosts that have been caught doing things like this? If not, I'm going to build one tonight!

Guys I don't know all about it..! But I think you should respect each other! Who is Honest ? Who is not - Let keep them on customers and people..! Don't involve self.. I think people not enjoy this Big Webmasters WARS! They can make self decision on you guy.. That could be bad for you guys!
I think If some body make any mistake -that not means he is a bad person, x-n admit that he was trick by his designer... That's it... Wht joke he made with you privetly, you should not blow on publicly.. That's a bad nature!.. as a webmaster you shouldn't do it..
OK! You think I choose x-n side! That's not true.. I just say... If some one made any mistake that also true he learn something from it.. You should give him some space...! I also see x-n not responding...soo...!

You can just ignore me also because allover text are my own opinion! I want please some one close this Thread !

Is there already a website for blacklisted hosts? A list of hosts that have been caught doing things like this? If not, I'm going to build one tonight!

that's ok, I will make one to, blacklisting u for trying to blacklist people! :evilb:
What the ---- gives you the right to say who is right an wrong, your just another webhost in the sea of them.

Best to worry about your own company rather than everyone elses. :shame:

I assume you haven't read the whole post? The guy knowingly stole a well known hosts website. If you think thats ok, then maybe you should be hanging out in those warez forums with im, and not here. This place is for respectable hosts, not theives. A place for those of us that are honest to get together and warn eachother of those that aren't.

I read the whole thread, I dont feel you or any single person has ANY right to create a blacklist and be the soul deciders on who gets blacklisted, you aint no god ----- so stop acting like it.

I don't think I said anywhere that I would be the one to decide anything! The website will be open for anyone to report hosts for dishonesty, theft like this, and any other dishonest act.

So, before you go adding your two sense, be sure to get your facts straight!

I don't think I said anywhere that I would be the one to decide anything! The website will be open for anyone to report hosts for dishonesty, theft like this, and any other dishonest act.

So, before you go adding your two sense, be sure to get your facts straight!

The point is, the website xeon-network! Change his design and try to make everything good! But you just yea...ling... with everyone! - :shame:

I don't know about your AHostingWeb.com (So called Host) ! But I get a idea what kind of person you are!... Who want's ADMIN like you... You announce blacklisting, you continually yea...lling with Darknight...
WE ARE NOT BABY WE KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ! I think you have a personal problem with that host! Even host9 not so worry about it (as you are)....

So I request you stop it...!:mad2:

@ambush,
no offense, but i somehow, feel that u r protecting xeon-network on purpose for some certain reason. i' not sure am i the only one who feel like that or not.

from the xeon-network's reply, it seems like he is proud to using a ripped web layout.
and I don't see whats the reason for using a new domain name for his hosting and start a new company like nothing happens b4.

if he is really conned by his designer, he can just make a public announcement in his website saying that he was tricked by the designer, there is no need to get a new domain name to hide and pretend like nothing happened b4.

maybe my assumption is wrong, this is just my opinion on this case...

@ambush,
no offense, but i somehow, feel that u r protecting xeon-network on purpose for some certain reason. i' not sure am i the only one who feel like that or not.
And what? I do not think that is a problem at all.

@ambush,

from the xeon-network's reply, it seems like he is proud to using a ripped web layout.
and I don't see whats the reason for using a new domain name for his hosting and start a new company like nothing happens b4.

if he is really conned by his designer, he can just make a public announcement in his website saying that he was tricked by the designer, there is no need to get a new domain name to hide and pretend like nothing happened b4.

maybe my assumption is wrong, this is just my opinion on this case...

OO! I see you think I do it purposely...? THIS IS SO NOT TRUE! Read my previous post.. again... I just try to say stop it hitting each other! But NO "SOME big guys here - Someone announce blacklisting... Like a GOD of SITES! you pushing every post against some site like YOURS!.. You think that's Good Enough!.... Do you Realyyy////.... :shame:

And I said- AHostingWeb.com admin should change his behavior.. That's it.. Not only me Darknight try to said the same thing.... :tired2: anything wrong in that!

Where you get this info anyway! I red everything.. He always admit his mistake.. ! wht bad in that ???? :normal2:

I don't see whats the reason for using a new domain name for his hosting and start a new company like nothing happens b4.
Well, are you sure those companies admins are same ??? That screenshot doesn't mean anything.. It should be happen "xeon-network guy bought a server from him and the server may be has something... So he want's to show that to x-h admin" (I think) -It's should be anything... You should confirm first! Well, I will try my best!

The same thing I just said! WE DON'T KNOW 2 HOST ADMINS.. THE CAN SAME MAY BE NOT!..
I don't know why he didn't do that - But his previous post seems - You guys told him, he conned by his designer ! NOT SURE!

Well, I think as red your and build-a-host post - You guys just want's to kick him out any how ????????

WHY ?

@ambush,
read properly, he did send out PM and showing that he is having fun about it.

and xeon-network,com was redirected to xeon-network.co.uk when he was caught for ripped the design. there was a notice at xeon-network.com about domain changed to xeon-network.co.uk and after a few seconds, the site will redirected to xeon-network,co.uk

from wat i see, u r related with xeon-network.
anyway, this is just my assumption only.

there was a notice at xeon-network.com about domain changed to xeon-network.co.uk and after a few seconds, the site will redirected to xeon-network,co.uk
You need Help! No Offence!
xeon-network.co.uk - Is not registered Yet! Then how can he redirected you to xeon-network.co.uk See this: Screen Shoot -If I am true and my screen shoot is real then you are ..............!

However, I am not relate with you or some other host ???? Like you! CLEAR!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back