• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

x3Hosting.info FREE 100 MB / 1 GB bw ... brand new server

first I'm not a guy , I'm a cool girl

second , I'm not trying to copy anything

third ... I'm curious , why do you think so?

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with Noa's site being a plagiarizing site. However, I am curious why you offer free .info hosting (if you are)* if you need to pay for a domain service first to park the domain then redirect. :p

*The reason why I suspected you are giving away free .info sites is by the topic title... x3 Hosting .info

Last edited:
I wanna share space with people , in my forum I explain it . thanx for your interest in me and my website :)

we're having several problems so our hosting company has stopped , sorry for the inconveniences but hope soon will be alive . If you've got an account with us don't worry , when we'll be alive I'll e-mail you .

What? I was thinking of getting hosted with you when you said you weren't putting up any ads on user's pages. :(

Our last hosting provider deleted us coz they are very strict , but NOW WE'RE BACK !!! so sign ups are open .

I apologize for the inconvenients , I think our last hosting provider tryed to get advantage of us .

See ya

Back